**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New Holiday Calendar!

Comments

• Options
    RevendigoRevendigo Posts: 25
    At least it’s not progression based
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

With the release of V4 I think ppl would appreciate 1* crystals over the Prems and 3*😂🤣😂

Another ignored opportunity to give out 1 Stars for V4...
  • Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    I am surprised it is so underwhelming but it’s free
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Wow I was not expecting all the negativity on this post. I post criticism for Kabam and get nothing but negativity. I post something positive and I get a bunch of negativity. There’s no winning. I think that the calendar is nice because there’s a free t2 alpha which I need. The trick is to not have any expectations for Kabam to be reasonable and then you won’t be disappointed
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    @SheDroveMeHere Fair enough, I never thought about it like that before. Thank you for your comment, it was really insightful!
  • Options
    NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    Kind of underwhelming. A 5* class awakening gem could have been pretty sweet and would have made people a lot happier. But then again most would get the one class they don’t need.
  • Options
    BriischampBriischamp Posts: 11
    I pulled 1.2M gold from one crystal today. Has anybody else seen anything like that?
  • Options
    While there is let down for a lot of players, a fairly new ftp player like myself appreciates the gift. What you guys want to add would be shocking and would make me feel like I’ve been given something I don’t deserve, so nice job on the calendar @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos

I know most will disagree, but materials are materials, and we are just people playing a mobile video game.
  • Options
    _I__I_ Posts: 306
    I was expecting a 5* AG, seriously do not need 2/3/4/5 * shards. those we can earn pretty easily. give us what is rarely earned. not what is easily achievable. else do not even bother to pretend gifting.
  • Options

I pulled 1.2M gold from one crystal today. Has anybody else seen anything like that?

I got 4* shards, 5* shards, and t4 basic fragments
  • Options
    BriischampBriischamp Posts: 11

I got 4* shards, 5* shards, and t4 basic fragments
    I got a t1a, 10% of a t4c, and 1.2M gold lol... it's weird. But I'll take it.
  • Options
    CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 967 ★★★
    Kabam has seriously Disappointed us in this Anniversary & Christmas Calendar Rewards
  • Options
    Chimi94Chimi94 Posts: 22
    I am cavilar and i am pretty happy with the calendar,u can't expect them to give 6* crystal, ggc is also upgraded so keep in mind before crying about less quantity
  • Options
    Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 594 ★★★
    I liked it. In a weird twist of fate it seems to top out some needs.
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    I’m disappointed in the calendar sure. I thought a fifth anniversary was a big deal and that calendar would be better too. But then I remember they gave us a bunch of free stuff just because the game went down for literally one day, and I got over it.
  • Options
    Plato92Plato92 Posts: 102
    We can’t expect to get what we want all the time. Just be lucky we get anything at all. With that said I will gladly take the 6* shards because I am still a good ways from opening a 6* crystal. For me every shard helps to get me closer and I only recently became uncollected so I could use whatever they decide to give. So don’t be picky about what we are getting.
  • Options
    GimmeCullGimmeCull Posts: 52
    I disagree.

Myself along with many others spent big on black friday. Supported the game and the developer.

The christmas and anniversary event was over hyped for what we received.

Times like these are when developers show appreciation to their players.

We got a much less than lacklustre event that left many disappointed. The horrendous 5 star offer for 100 bucks was the worst in game offer I've seen yet.

We have all this extra hard content coming out and kabam are not preparing us for any of it unless you're a long term whale.

And conquerors especially are being left behind gradually because we're still on a calendar that doesnt have any relevance to where we are in the game.

I'm amazed that none of this has been rectified.
  • Options
    Bare minimum kabam strike again lol
  • Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,552 ★★★★
    It’s free stuff just for logging in. All good with me
  • Options
    Taiphoon_zeroTaiphoon_zero Posts: 110
    edited December 2019
    I’m sorry but you all a bunch of crybabies, kabam didn’t do that , Kabam didn’t do this, we expected more, whose fault you expected more, in 5 years u didn’t learn a lesson what to expect from this company, every time Kabam is letting down the community, showing the luck of respect towards player base, but no the crybabies will come here and complain again and again, over and over how there expectations for free stuff was a let down, you just like to complain don’t you