**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Easiest variant ever(zero item used)

Furion17Furion17 Posts: 267
edited December 2019 in General Discussion

Thanks kabam for such a treat..

Comments

• JtarunJtarun Posts: 86
    I don't have a counter to the first electro 😭
  • JtarunJtarun Posts: 86
    Working on ranking up Hyperion but I'm low on gold and iso
  • LibralonixLibralonix Posts: 229
    Any tips on the first electro boss would be massively appreciated
  • Furion17Furion17 Posts: 267
    I use corvus with full suicide mastery
    Corvus don’t die when he has glaive charge..
    80% health removed by corvus
    Rest 20% by other teammates
    Once u clears first two chapters its a piece of cake
    Yeah for dead pool also corvus is the key
    I am not a very high skill player but fortunately I have the right champions for this quest

Congratulations!

Thanks kabam Mike...
    I literally retired from the game from last 3 months but it like an addiction you can leave the game but mcoc never leave you..
    🥰😍🥰

• AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Oh boy... I ranked Hyperion 5* duped to r4 on Monday... this is my moment
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Jtarun said:

You can still boost up your best champ and use a team revive or 2
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,131 ★★★★★
    Furion17 said:

I use corvus with full suicide mastery

Same. Mine had 2 charges - intercept and evade all specials

Exploration done with minimum resources used...

Its a very well balanced Variant
    Nice work on difficult level kabam
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    🙂😂🤣😁😜🤪😋😌
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    Any qestions? No money spend :)
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Jtarun said:

Do you have havok, bishop, or blade?
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,390 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    Furion17 said:

Who you used to get pass cable in science sym boss on the middle path where a mystic champ is needed to open the gate
  • Sai_7Sai_7 Posts: 246

Namor, Domino, Havoc, Omega Red
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★

Furion17 said:

Who you used to get pass cable in science sym boss on the middle path where a mystic champ is needed to open the gate
    What science sym boss on which middle path are you talking about? Afaik and can see there are no such gates in this Variant 🤔 (aside from the rarity requirements for each chapter).

Biggest chunk of my units spend so far have been on getting those frakking 1* champs back. 1st 1k went to getting a full team of 1* champs (3 were needed). 2nd 1k units went to getting 1* BP, it’s not so much a requirement for that last MK, but it does help so much in getting him down a lot faster than with any other available 1*.
  • Rolo_maxRolo_max Posts: 57
    I did the first run and its cool!, my first variant, but I used like 4 revives (3 for electro and one for Deadpool) got 2 rank 2-3 cosmic and one science, then the rank3-4 another cosmic, and my 5* was a second dupe on winter soldier, was fun, im trying to do the exploration item less, but I started from the 1* and 2* challenge,
    but I like to ask: who is a good counter for mk on 2.2? I used a 3* iron man infinity war but he's still able to evade some attacks, don't have a maxed out roster, only medusa, wasp, Proxima, omega red, cap America wwi, nick fury (Proxima always start in intercept, and Im not that goo in intercepting, and then he start to evades and 3 hits later im dead)
    Rolo_max said:

I did the first run and its cool!, my first variant, but I used like 4 revives (3 for electro and one for Deadpool) got 2 rank 2-3 cosmic and one science, then the rank3-4 another cosmic, and my 5* was a second dupe on winter soldier, was fun, im trying to do the exploration item less, but I started from the 1* and 2* challenge,
    but I like to ask: who is a good counter for mk on 2.2? I used a 3* iron man infinity war but he's still able to evade some attacks, don't have a maxed out roster, only medusa, wasp, Proxima, omega red, cap America wwi, nick fury (Proxima always start in intercept, and Im not that goo in intercepting, and then he start to evades and 3 hits later im dead)

I used a couple of different champs:
    NF: took 50-60% of him, even though he also takes the bleed damage, the real nick fury phase sort of compensates that by dealing some nice damage.
    Havok: parry, hit him, parry, hit him, build up to sp3, make sure he has those plasma whatever thingies on him > does a lot of damage.
    Cap beardo (with synergies): Variant 2 style > parry, heavy, use sp 2.

• HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    edited December 2019

Sai_7 said:

Namor, Domino, Havoc, Omega Red

Corvus, Hyperion, IWIM, Blade (sort of)
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,390 ★★★★★

Furion17 said:

What science sym boss on which middle path are you talking about? Afaik and can see there are no such gates in this Variant 🤔 (aside from the rarity requirements for each chapter).

Biggest chunk of my units spend so far have been on getting those frakking 1* champs back. 1st 1k went to getting a full team of 1* champs (3 were needed). 2nd 1k units went to getting 1* BP, it’s not so much a requirement for that last MK, but it does help so much in getting him down a lot faster than with any other available 1*.
    He is in V2

Furion17 said:

He is in V2
    Ah gotcha, thanks. That makes more sense 😉
  • Rolo_maxRolo_max Posts: 57

Rolo_max said:

I used a couple of different champs:
    NF: took 50-60% of him, even though he also takes the bleed damage, the real nick fury phase sort of compensates that by dealing some nice damage.
    Havok: parry, hit him, parry, hit him, build up to sp3, make sure he has those plasma whatever thingies on him > does a lot of damage.
    Cap beardo (with synergies): Variant 2 style > parry, heavy, use sp 2.

thanks ill try it with nick fury, I used him to clear the path and he was almost done at the end, thanks!
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    It was def easier then the others but i still had to use a fair amount of revives almost always bc of a slip up but still it was really a fun time to play through. Had a blast using and ranking some counters of my lower star champions. Wish they would do more content like this.