**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

πŸŽ‰ Return Of The Giveaway! πŸŽ‰

Comments

• RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,898 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: Rockypanther
    Bundle: 2 GGC’s

Favourite thing this year has to be getting cavalier on day 1 of 6.1 then going in to complete variant 1 and labyrinth in the same month as doing it
  • HCMmcocHCMmcoc Posts: 55 β˜…
    IGN: Herochampman

I would love to get the 2 GGC's if I win

The best thing to happen to me in the game this year is after months of putting it off thinking I was not ready to do Act 5.2.4 to 5.2.6, I went to MacDonald's for lunch which was close to my office and decided to give it a try. I pleasantly surprised myself and only used items I have saved up and no units. It gave me more confidence in my skills and since then I grew a lot. Needless to say it was a longer than expected lunch break lol
  • DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 β˜…β˜…
    IGN: DonDudu28
    Woould love 2GGC's

Best thing for me was deffinetely deciding to buy a featured 5 star, from wich i got Ghost. Also, today I became Elder's bane and also Cavalier and took 5 star Ghost to r5.Also pulled 5 star Warlock today. So these two days were the best in my mcoc career. :)
  • Monto_Carlos28Monto_Carlos28 Posts: 246 β˜…
    IGN - Monto Carlos
    Items - 2GCC

Kinda torn between best moments. It's either getting starky n quake as my first two 5* or duping 4* Nick just when I was about to use an AG on him.
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN OsFan8
    2 GGCs please

Best thing to happen to me lately in game. After at least 10 cavalier crystal attempts and 15 5* feature attempts to get Warlock, on the last rerelease of his cavalier crystals I pulled a 5* and 6* in 5 crystals. Then when the new 6* feature dropped I popped 2 and duped the 6*. Good bye plan to use an AG and a 4-5 rank up gem on the 5*. 6* Warlock is now r2 sig 112 and easily in my top 5 favorite champs to play.

Thanks for reading and even if I don’t win, thanks for putting something purely positive in the forums.
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited December 2019
    IGN: Lightvayne
    I'll go for the 2 GGC.

I must have missed this somehow last year. It's a great Idea, and I wish the best of luck to everyone!
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN - Woody15
    The 2 Greater Gifting Crystals would be sweet

Best thing would be that I became Uncollected right before the monthly calenders got changed. Super excited about that.

Well thanks for being so nice! And good luck to everybody else! Happy holidays!

• ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: That Guy YouSaw
    Item: 2 GGCs

The best thing to happen to me was when I decided to push for Uncollected in October, and on Thursday of that week, the collector fell.
  • UraniumUranium Posts: 103 β˜…
    edited December 2019
    IGN: Mr_uranium
    Would like 1 GGC and 10 energy refills

Best thing this year was that i finally got Act 5 out of the way and i've completed variant 3.
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: DRTO
    Would Like 2 GGC's

Best thing that happened to me this year was being able to complete variant 4, this was the first variant difficulty I've been able to complete and it was a ton of fun being able to use my 2* and 1* champs in a quest. This variant showed me how fun it is to play stark spidey since I only have a 2* version of him!
  • Oliverb1980Oliverb1980 Posts: 99 β˜…
    IGN: spam_chubs
    Package: 2 GGCs

Best thing was probably moving to an alliance with no aq and aw. was able to free up my strongest champs to become cavalier. First run through of 6.1 in just 4 hours
  • Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 323 β˜…β˜…
    Ign - thekiller8967

Prize choice- 2 GGC

I did my very first variant completion! V4! Dpx was a nightmare but i got through him with some boosts and trusty old unitman haha. After that it was smooth sailing and enjoyable knowing what was coming in rewards!
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I've have gotten down the majority of Content I felt I could complete (Things like Variant 2, 3, and 4 initial clear, Act 5 initial clear, and Regularly Clearing the Monthly Uncollected Quest Once while also 100%ing the First Chapter) without spending All of my allotted Units.

I know I said I was happy about getting through a bunch of the game's content this year, but This beautiful boy is probably the best thing that's happen to me this year!

After *3 And A Half Years* I FIIINALLY got a 5 Star Tech Champion that wasn't a Troll, Iron Patriot was my First 5 Star, then waaay later from my 37th (around that number) 5 Star Crystal I pulled Vulture, after that from my 51st AND 52nd 5 Star Crystal I Duped Iron Patriot BACK TO BACK, but then by God's Freaking Grace I somehow ended that Tech Champion Hell Streak with Warlock from my 57th 5 Star Crystal!

And after some great luck from a few Greater Gifting Crystals I'm only 60 T5 Basic Fragments away from 2 T5 Basic Catalysts, while I'm not fully decided yet, Warlock may very well be my first Rank 5 5 Star!
  • Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN- Nick1109
    2- BBC's

It was really hard but I'm gonna have to go with getting my very first max 5* which was Medusa that was the best thing that happened this year.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,131 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: bugmat78

Desire: Anything, though if you made me choose I'd say a GGC

Best thing: Getting cavalier status in a few days after sitting on it for weeks, fearing act 6.
  • Darkrider05Darkrider05 Posts: 288 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: Darkrider05
    Items: 2 GGCs

The beat thing that happened to me this year was getting my 5* Cap IW duped
  • Rerun_9Rerun_9 Posts: 109 β˜…
    IGN: Rerun-9
    I would love 2 GGC

The best thing that happened to me was pulling 4* Claire Voyant from a Femme Fatale crystal. Also 4* Star-lord from a Dance Off crystal. Also pulling 4* Nick Fury from PHC. I’m fairly new so it was awesome.

Merry Christmas everyone and happy holidays! 😁
  • Shess767Shess767 Posts: 10 β˜…
    IGN - therealChopmeat

Would love the 2GGC

Many good things have happened in game this year I've gotten some decent, though not God tier, pulls but they have helped me progress further than I was expecting. The thing I'm most happy about is that my son and I have definitely gotten closer as a result of this game. We like razzing each other when we get better pulls... There may be a little Photoshop involved. If he asks I definitely pulled a 6 star Thanos.

Thanks for doing this and have a Happy Christmas!! And a great 2020.
  • DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN-Yando
    2 Greater Gifting Crystals would be amazing

the best thing is probably getting my first 6*. It was a Karnak but he was better then I thought. Love his crits on spec2.
  • Giodood_1Giodood_1 Posts: 388 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ign giodoood
    2GGc

the best thing that happened was beating act five and getting a five star namor from the rewards.
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 476 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: Ch1efster
    2 GGC

Best thing was a few days ago, finally pulling 5* Aegon. Had an awakening gem and 2-3 and 3-4 rank up gems. He is my first r5 champ after debating for months on who to r5.
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ign: SpiderCools
    2 Greater Gifting Crystals
    Best thing that happened to me this year was becoming Cavalier then opening some featured cavalier crystals and getting a 6* Iron fist
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: solopolo
    2 GGC's

After coming back mid-october from a year-long hiatus, November was a pretty big month for me. I finally beat RoL, not once but twice, on 2 accounts. As insignificant as it is now it still felt good to finally down wolverine after years of trying him with only one option :D

I also managed to complete a first run through act 5 and explore my first UC EQ that month, then pull an Electro as my first 6*.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN - Hoping4Spidey
    2 GGC’s would be nice

My big milestone this year is getting Ghost as my first 5* r5
  • Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: Reverend Father Uncle Ruckus
    2 GGC
    Best thing that happened this year was getting a 5* Doctor Doom after 4 years of no good mystics. He’s a real game changer for me and I intend to wipe the floor with the 6.2 Champion boss with Doom
  • NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN - NerdNerdNerd
    Item - 2 GGC
    Best thing that happened to me - pull claire out of the anniversary shards which i was super stoked about as shes one of my favorite champs
    Really nice of ya to do this for the community bud
  • BogiaBogia Posts: 125 β˜…
    IGN: Bogia
    2 GGCs
    Pulling Cap IW as my first 5*!
  • Jet6_3Jet6_3 Posts: 43 β˜…
    IGN - Whalemilker 6-3

I’d like to win the 2 GGCs

Pulled 4* Nick Fury and duped him, pulled 5* Namor too. This helped me get uncollected, got 5* Cull Obsidian from the shards. Well happy about that. Funny thing is this is my alt acc. My main isn’t even uncollected πŸ˜‚