**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 5 Ultron

Is scarlet witch still a viable option to beat Act 5 Ultron (keeping in mind that my scarlet witch is only a rank 4 4 star).

Comments

• SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Since you give him random debuffs I would say no
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Loki or nebula with 5+ shock charges is my best suggestion. Or maybe medusa.
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Anyone that debuffs is a no.
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Loki and Medusa are the best options for him imo.
  • becokastbecokast Posts: 38
    you can use nearly every champ against Ultron. He has 3 random buffs, power gain, regeration and third one which don't remember right now (fury or armor up), the buffs are greyed out and will be activated when you block or parry Ultron, so all you need to do is avoid block or parry as long as the power gain buff symbol is shown up in upper right corner, because this is the annoying one. the other 2 buffs can be handled quite easy.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    becokast said:

you can use nearly every champ against Ultron. He has 3 random buffs, power gain, regeration and third one which don't remember right now (fury or armor up), the buffs are greyed out and will be activated when you block or parry Ultron, so all you need to do is avoid block or parry as long as the power gain buff symbol is shown up in upper right corner, because this is the annoying one. the other 2 buffs can be handled quite easy.

Parrying on armor i say isnt bad on fury yes bc he will deal big block damage
  • Owl_0wlOwl_0wl Posts: 210
    ramp up morningstar, perfect for him
  • VinayaJVinayaJ Posts: 21
    edited December 2019
    Unfortunately I don’t really have any of the champs that have been mentioned above. These r my current champs.
    A
    Are any of these champs any good against Ultron. I’m on 5.4.4 rn but am hoping to finish act 5 in the next week or two so I probs won’t have time to build up new champs
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    Ghost works great, as you can create openings without parrying and procing his buffs. Throw in her synergies if you want an easier time, should be a straightforward fight as long as you watch out for his evade on your non-crit attacks.
  • VinayaJVinayaJ Posts: 21

Ghost works great, as you can create openings without parrying and procing his buffs. Throw in her synergies if you want an easier time, should be a straightforward fight as long as you watch out for his evade on your non-crit attacks.

Yeah ok, might have to practice with Ghost a bit tho. I never really use her so I’m not that good with using her
  • Owl_0wlOwl_0wl Posts: 210
    use anyone that doesnt give debuffs and evade fight (watching out for his evade), its on a timer so pretty easy to read