**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Great GGC luck

Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
Finally some decent luck from GGC’s :D and I got VTD which is a champion I’ve wanted for forever, thanks Kabam

Comments

• Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Congrats OP. Always feels good to snag a couple of good pulls.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★

Yeah man 4 years into the game almost and I never got lucky with a GGC but this changes things
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Tiger360 said:

Yeah man 4 years into the game almost and I never got lucky with a GGC but this changes things
    Yessir, that adrenaline never goes away. also, congrats on being Uncollected at Lv. 45
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★

Tiger360 said:

Yessir, that adrenaline never goes away. also, congrats on being Uncollected at Lv. 45
    Haha yeah man I pulled a ghost literally at the start of this year as my third ever 5 star which changed everything and motivated me to play this more. I'm pushing to complete act 5 after I get a couple of Rank 4 5*'s and then explore it hopefully
  • chaos_bruhchaos_bruh Posts: 181
    i am still looking for my luck where is it gone cause i opened 7 of these and got only one 5* awakening and gem which gave mutant again for the 2nd freaking time and no shards of what so ever just sig stones and t5b ughh... i am hating my life so much right only hope is next 7 from hall of hero s and calendar
  • VinayaJVinayaJ Posts: 21

i am still looking for my luck where is it gone cause i opened 7 of these and got only one 5* awakening and gem which gave mutant again for the 2nd freaking time and no shards of what so ever just sig stones and t5b ughh... i am hating my life so much right only hope is next 7 from hall of hero s and calendar

Yeah me too. I’ve opened 10 of these across multiple accounts and got sig stones for most of them. Once I got 2k 4 stars which isn’t very useful and my best pull is only 1k 5 star shards. On the other hand one of my alliance mates opened one crystal and got 10k 6 star shards and got a 6 star killmonger from them. My luck is just terrible
  • Nick luck! Got this from a newer account I started yesterday
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    That's laughable. So a new account can get a 6* and a 5* and steamroll content that others took more than a year to complete. And in 6 months he can be in the forums complaining about his pulls and the non-god-tier champs in his roster, that prevent him from completing Act 5 or getting Cavalier. This is getting beyond ridiculous...
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

Nick luck! Got this from a newer account I started yesterday

Holy ****! Are you serious? Who did you end up pulling @Pick_loops29
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    It was fantastic on day 1when it started - got 2 5* and a 6* from those first set of crystals..since then...very very average.

*tin foil hat time*
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★

No gems for me yet - so I think thats pretty lucky. No use for it now, but you never know who will get released in the future.
  • @Liss_Bliss_ I pulled a **** juggs as a 5*, and a 6* champion. This was just a dummy account to farm units to send gifts but it can probably get me through act 4 and maybe even a little bit of act 5! Champion isn’t too bad at all and I am very happy with it. Used the pep method for every crystal lol
  • @Liss_Bliss_ I pulled a **** juggs as a 5*, and a 6* champion. This was just a dummy account to farm units to send gifts but it can probably get me through act 4 and maybe even a little bit of act 5! Champion isn’t too bad at all and I am very happy with it. Used the pep method for every crystal lol

Prep method?
  • @GinjabredMonsta look up lagacy’s video on it. It’s just a method to open crystals that “supposedly” makes your luck better. Obviously it doesn’t since rng isn’t affected by anything you do, but I still do it