Options

4TH 5 STAR HERO CRYSTAL OPENING AND ASKING FOR SOME TIPS FOR THE BIG COLLECTOR FIESTA

Just moved my post to general discussion

I'm about to open my fourth 5 star hero crystal. My last crystal gave me a 5 star Vulture meaning I had a 5 star Vulture, Magneto and Hulk Ragnarok.

Let's see what I get this time.

Also on the last quest of Act 5 Chapter 2 and if you have any tips for the quest and how much units and potions are needed, please drop it in the comments.

Stay tuned for the results of the crystal opening

Comments

• Options
    Oof
  • Options
    Opening my 5 star right now the hype is real
  • Options
    I've heard that she's quite good, any tips on her
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

I've heard that she's quite good, any tips on her

Just look up a video. If used correctly, she can counter pretty much anything. Huge boss killer. Super jealous.
  • Options
    JMORG1111JMORG1111 Posts: 159
    Learn to use her. The goal is no hits on you or the opponent. Only thing you gotta learn is the rhythm doesnt always match the visuals in screen and learn to identify a second medium to know when to stop evade/dex pattern. After that use her for anything not True stike/accuracy or AAR.
  • Options
    Master3418Master3418 Posts: 218

Just moved my post to general discussion

I'm about to open my fourth 5 star hero crystal. My last crystal gave me a 5 star Vulture meaning I had a 5 star Vulture, Magneto and Hulk Ragnarok.

Let's see what I get this time.

Also on the last quest of Act 5 Chapter 2 and if you have any tips for the quest and how much units and potions are needed, please drop it in the comments.

Stay tuned for the results of the crystal opening

Unitman kills that fight.
    100% guaranteed