**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

More 'real world' abilities like Moon Knights

I was always fascinated when I first started this game how kabam managed to incorporate real world events into the abilities of moon knight. I loved the idea of the game being so dynamic it could change the experience of the player based on what was going on in the real world. It got me thinking how this could be used for other champs.

I was hoping that Namor would have something which would affect him depending on how close you were to the sea. I'm sure that players would complain though if they lived too far inland but wouldn't it be more fun and comic accurate?

How about abilities that were powerful enough that they actually affected when, where and how you played?
Does anyone have any other ideas on how current or real life events that can be tracked could affect champs or even the whole contest?

Comments

• Kalantak said:

- hawkeye - has longer bleeds if you are wearing glasses
    - black widow - has 100% ability reduction if u have red hairs
    - Thor - increase attack rating by 200% if you believe in nordic religion
    - Hulk - has 100% chance to armour break putting 5000 armour rating reduction for 50 seconds if you are wearing green cloths
    - ironman - 100% power drain, stun, armor break reducing 2000 armour on every special if you say "love you 3000" at start of the fight
    - Dr.strange - increase attack and power gain by 100% if you are hindu and believe in chakras
    - magneto - gain "massive magnetism" passive increasing his attack by 300% and reducing opponet's power gain by 50% ,if you are holding magnet in one hand and play with other hand
    - Ronan - increase stun duration by 10 seconds without buffs if you are having a damceoff with someone
    - Archange - double duration on neurotoxins if you have pigeons outside your window

How many red hairs we talking about with black widow? I got some in my facial hair ready to get that buff
  • Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
    Sunspots critical damage increases every time you turn your oven burners on.
  • @Kalantak as a Hindu, I guess doctor strange is now my strongest champ lol
  • Probably means real world situations like Time, Season, etc.

Such as Night Thrasher and Nightcrawler would gain added benefit once the sun has gone down (based on time zone of IP address or region logging in from).

Sunspot would get some type of disruptive energy blast or buff coinciding with recent sunspot activity on the Sun.

Any Werewolf based hero at some point in future could also be based on Moon Cycles.

Or after natural disasters..
    Quake would gain intermittent indestructible periods, or automatically apply additional periodic aftershocks, if your area has recently experienced an earthquake.
  • Nightbat216Nightbat216 Posts: 195
    These ideas are literally telling kabam to always be watching us
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 648 ★★★
    As if they aren't already
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    Ghost Rider gets stronger when you're near a wild fire but hes still not incinerate immune.
  • Longshot_33Longshot_33 Posts: 344 ★★★

Probably means real world situations like Time, Season, etc.

Such as Night Thrasher and Nightcrawler would gain added benefit once the sun has gone down (based on time zone of IP address or region logging in from).

Sunspot would get some type of disruptive energy blast or buff coinciding with recent sunspot activity on the Sun.

Any Werewolf based hero at some point in future could also be based on Moon Cycles.

Or after natural disasters..
    Quake would gain intermittent indestructible periods, or automatically apply additional periodic aftershocks, if your area has recently experienced an earthquake.

This is EXACTLY the sort of stuff I had in mind. Definitive things which can actually be tracked. I always thought the time of day should come into it for a lot of champs.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    When deadpool gets K.O, you need to wait 3 days for him to regenerate to use him again.
    Or does it need to benefit the player?