**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Warlock / vision synergy broken

I am running full suicides and if I use an immune champ (like darkhawk) I am not getting the fury buff at the start of the fight. Anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    it's not an issue, that's how the synergy works, it doesn't trigger with suicides ^_^

below i'll leave a mod comment, taken from the warlock spotlight:

Hey Summoners, prior to Warlock's release, we want to inform you that at this time, the Robot Uprising synergy does not function with the Double Edge or Liquid Courage masteries.

We are currently looking into this interaction, and are evaluating if we would like them to activate the Fury Buff from the Synergy, but have not committed to a course of action at this time.

We have to be careful about if we would make this change, as it would be a change to mastery itself, and we may choose to leave this as is.

• FishweaselFishweasel Posts: 186 ★★

it's not an issue, that's how the synergy works, it doesn't trigger with suicides ^_^

below i'll leave a mod comment, taken from the warlock spotlight:

Hey Summoners, prior to Warlock's release, we want to inform you that at this time, the Robot Uprising synergy does not function with the Double Edge or Liquid Courage masteries.

We are currently looking into this interaction, and are evaluating if we would like them to activate the Fury Buff from the Synergy, but have not committed to a course of action at this time.

We have to be careful about if we would make this change, as it would be a change to mastery itself, and we may choose to leave this as is.

Thank you for the reply! I guess it will be broken forever then - glad I checked as I almost took vision to R5. I don’t see how this is a change to the mastery itself. Immune robots would start the fight fury. The mastery inflicts a bleed and / or poison debuff. The robots are immune to those debuffs so in this case they should trigger the fury at the start of the fight. I still don’t get how this changes mastery. I would understand better if Kabam said it would be too powerful and give an unfair advantage.