**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Best Class?

If you could pick one class, that has the best champions, which class would it be?

Comments

• Options
    solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    Damage-wise, Cosmic is best, with CMM, Corvus, Hype, Medusa.

Utility-wise, Mystic, with SymSupreme, Claire, Voodoo, Doom and Magik.
  • Options
    ChelseaFCChelseaFC Posts: 97

If you could pick one class, that has the best champions, which class would it be?

Arguement could be made for mutant skill and cosmic.

Skill has blade for utility, aegon for damage, and Nf for synergies and over all great damage.

Mutant just has pure volume of great champs, namor, omega red, domino, sunspot, archangel, Emma Frost and others with great utility and damage.

Cosmic just has the best champs right now with CG, Hyp and cmm who can go through any content.

I think mutant is the best though. They have a champ for every content and with a lot who are suicide friendly but also a lot who don’t depend on it. They also have a lot that does damage over time to avoid annoying nodes. But just my opinion
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Earlier this year, I would've said Cosmic. After all these new champs, I've gotta go Mutant, though Cosmic isn't far behind. Mystic is still the bottom of the barrel.
  • Options
    theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    For me it’s science,

Capiw, Void, Thing, Quake, Ht. You can combine both useful Utilities and high damage output. You can’t crush most of the content without them, sure you can crush but it would be harder without them.
  • Options
    TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    ChelseaFC said:

Arguement could be made for mutant skill and cosmic.

Skill has blade for utility, aegon for damage, and Nf for synergies and over all great damage.

Mutant just has pure volume of great champs, namor, omega red, domino, sunspot, archangel, Emma Frost and others with great utility and damage.

Cosmic just has the best champs right now with CG, Hyp and cmm who can go through any content.

I think mutant is the best though. They have a champ for every content and with a lot who are suicide friendly but also a lot who don’t depend on it. They also have a lot that does damage over time to avoid annoying nodes. But just my opinion
    Def not skill, tons of classes have a lot more depth than the skill class and I would go on to say its the 2nd worst class right now after mystic
  • Options
    Taiphoon_zeroTaiphoon_zero Posts: 110
    Skill is the worst class in game
  • Options
    RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    Cosmic or Tech
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,209 ★★★★
    Mutant, for sure.
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    science is ok I guess, mystic is mostly trash except maybe 4 or 5 gods, skill has aegon, blade and NF, tech is alright I guess with guys like sparky etc.. mutant has emma, namor, cyclops... cosmic is decent with Hype CG and CMM
  • Options
    Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    It's between cosmic and mutant as has been mentioned a couple of times here.
  • Options
    Right now for me it's Mutant. I wish I had the Cosmics to have 1st hand knowledge but uh... game doesn't like to give me good 5* Cosmics, lol. Truth is, every class has a few epic champs in them now. Question is, what content are you tackling?
  • Options
    MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    The best is probs Mutant or Cosmic
    Skill is pretty strong
    Mystic still kinda sucks, the weakest class Ebony Maw, Diablo smh
    Science use to suck but slowly getting better with Quake, Human Torch, Cap IW, Void etc
    Tech is getting better, pretty Ok, with sparky, guilly 2099, Warlock etc

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    It’s between cosmic and mutant, both have lots of great champs and lots of good champs, personally I think cosmic, but it’s close
  • Options
    allinashesallinashes Posts: 791 ★★★
    I'd say cosmic best as it's the only class I'm always short of t4cc for. CG/Medusa/Hype/CMM/VtD. At this point, I haven't even ranked CMM or VtD much because I don't need that many cosmics.

Skill is worst for opposite reason. Always topped out on skill t4cc.