**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Medusa auto-block & parry

What is the % of autoblock became parry?
Fight against Medusa in war and every autoblock was parry too.
+ Should she autoblock in the middle of my combos only?
Because only my first hits was blocked, when she was going backwards and I did medium.

Comments

• EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Medusa has x%(based on sig level) chance to auto block (always triggers parry) if struck twice while she has 3 furies.
    So do a medium, and then dash back when she has 3 furies.
  • CobraCobra Posts: 126
    There was no chance to dash back bcz she parried me at my dash forward.
  • That would have been a case of war opponent Medusa retreating and then going into block stance, at what happened to be same time you rushed into her. So she Parried you (a normal parry that time, nothing to do with her auto-block).

Her auto-blocks should (normally) just be somewhere in middle of your combo.

Although I wonder if you finish a combo and immediately start some more hits (instead of going into a block to parry her, or retreating yourself), whether that could be considered a continuation of multiple hits where maybe the 1st follow-up hit could indeed be auto-blocked ??? ie, using a long stun against her, finishing a combo and she is still stunned so you startup next one right away, like a long Ronan Stun ?
    NO NO NO!
    It was auto-block parry.
    If there is auto-block, it is shown on displey.
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    If the node or defender has parry then medusas autoblock will trigger parry. If its a normal quest fight with no parry node then her autoblock wont trigger parry. Like in arena if youre fighting against an actual persons champs and they have the parry mastery her autoblock will parry you, if youre fighting a kang or thanos team then it wont because they dont have masteries.
    edited December 2019
    People, please, read carefuly.
    Do not write off topic.
  • nOuxnOux Posts: 522 ★★★
    If u were fighting medusa in aw or arena auto block triggers parry because of other players parry mastery. Max signature level medusa has 100% to auto block your second hit.
    nOux said:

Max signature level medusa has 100% to auto block your second hit.

And how many % to autoblock parry first hit?
  • nOuxnOux Posts: 522 ★★★
    Cobra said:

nOux said:

Max signature level medusa has 100% to auto block your second hit.

And how many % to autoblock parry first hit?
    It only auto block second attack. If u got stunned on first attack that means defender did well timed block and triggered parry mastery. In AW u need to play more careful because Defenders have masteries and can do parry stun on you.
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Ohh i see u were late trying ro retaliate and got parried
  • SheDroveMeHereSheDroveMeHere Posts: 139 ★★
    Cobra said:

People, please, read carefuly.
    Do not write off topic.

Why don't you cut your attitude, the question has been answered.
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    edited December 2019
    Maybe you should read Medusa”s abilities. It seems as if you don’t understand autoblock.
    The people above me have given some well thought pout answers. Autoblock occurs when you are hitting the opponent, but they block without needing to recover. The timing of autoblock makes it always a “well-timed block” that will trigger parry. In a champ’s abilities, it will always say if autoblock triggers parry. Medusa’s does. Any player you fight in versus or alliance war will most likely have parry, and parry you when they autoblock. You will need a video of Medusa autoblocking your dash. Now, it seems that you were parried on your dash, not autoblocked.