**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Calling Earth's Mightiest Warriors- Our Alliance needs new heroes in the ongoing fight .

Calling Earths mightiest warriors

Warriors of the battlerealm need new heroes in the ongoing fight .

2.6million rated alliance looking for players .

We do Aq map 3/4 and map 2 when engaged in war .

We regularly participate in wars and with our current war rating of 969 We get 4 star shards, win or lose .

SA biweekly at the moment but if we get the right players that could change .

We use line to organise our attacks but it's not a mandatory requirement .

So if you are 60k+ rated ( or 40k + if you have mad skills) , active and willing to work in a team then you need to join the Warriors of the Battlerealm alliance.

Contact our Esteemed Leader( ign) Biggreendong or officer Ruzzman1

Comments

• neeksbneeksb Posts: 24
    bump still looking guys! feel free to message me as well: Neeksb
    Still looking to add members. We have 7 spots available.
  • my IGN is iSymbioid. I added them. I have 30k rating but I am a skilled fighter
    Alliance is now 3.3 million with 4 spots open
    BUMP! currently in rebuilding mode with a core of about 20 members. now at 3.6 million