**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Christmas gift from Kabam Santa

2»

Comments

• AshMoskovAshMoskov Posts: 54
    Or maybe 5* nexus and awakening gem..This is Christmas...Don't make your player disappointed with you Kabam...We love this game
  • WillieBWillieB Posts: 150 ★★
    edited December 2019
    Two years ago we received a 5* rank down ticket. That was great, then last year a 5* awakening gem crystal. If the gift stays on that level I will be pleasantly surprised. A 5* Nexus Crystal is not in the same tier as those rewards, IMO.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    DRTO said:

I'll take 6 7* crystals, 6 7* generic awakening gems and 9 tier 7 basic catalysts, anything less I send it back.

If the sauce doesn't come on the side, I send it back.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    WillieB said:

Two years ago we received a 5* rank down ticket. That was great, then last year a 5* awakening gem crystal. If the gift stays on that level I will be pleasantly surprised. A 5* Nexus Crystal is not in the same tier as those rewards, IMO.

Agreed. 5* crystals are not worth much to Cav players.
  • KABAM WHERE THE HELL ARE THE GIFTS FROM KABAM SANTA?!!!
  • AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★

If the sauce doesn't come on the side, I send it back.
    If the salad comes on top, I send it back
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,021 ★★★★★

KABAM WHERE THE HELL ARE THE GIFTS FROM KABAM SANTA?!!!

With an attitude like that you'll get a 5* Groot.
  • GamerKniteGamerKnite Posts: 181 ★★
    everyone calm down , kabam Mike said there will be a gift just later in the day
  • GamerKniteGamerKnite Posts: 181 ★★
    @Captain_Zan bro literally read what I just posted , you guys need to calm down like really. Kabam will give a gift. Some time today