**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Christmas gift [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Nemo51Nemo51 Posts: 86 β˜…
    Merry Christmas btw
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Been making sure I have 15k units. Been saving since 4th of July. I’ll be rather upset if those offers don’t show up again.

What offers? I dont remember there ever being offers for units today. Just shard bonuses is unit packs
  • AUA2019AUA2019 Posts: 7 β˜…
    Kabam didn't give us Christmas gifts
    For Real
    when will u all give us sweet Christmas gifts??
    I'm waiting impatiently maybe your calendar went up
  • DeejDeej Posts: 108 β˜…
    Did everyone get a 5 star AG last year?
  • Jack0312Jack0312 Posts: 198 β˜…β˜…

Jack0312 said:

@Kabam Miike I hope your Santa has a huuuuge gift for us...

Santa doesn't like that attitude. He's not above giving lumps of ISO.
    @Kabam Miike I'll give donuts to Santa, for me it's just Hanukkah ;)
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    RogerRabs said:

They probably want to give time for people to buy the offers before the gift arrives. If you get what you want/need from the gift might be less inclined to spend.

This comment seems far too sensible for this thread!
  • From what I can see, there's still 14 hours until the 25th is over here in the Pacific Time Zone...

This is why I told my Alliance mates the 'when' is a factor here. Seriously, how many here have seen the 'A Christmas Story?' Did Ralphie get his Red Rider BB gun right away? Nope... patience is a virtue, and good things come to those who wait (or so I've heard anyway, lol).
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Do you like not read other threads about the same topic before posting?
  • ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Do you like not read other threads about the same topic before posting?

He's new here
    I'm new here
  • Kamr05Kamr05 Posts: 208 β˜…
    edited December 2019
    It’s pretty obvious by now they’re giving us a gift. The offer beforehand was a clever move though.
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    AUA2019 said:

I'm new here

Ok that makes more sense sorry there bud
    Send me link
  • accelerator_181accelerator_181 Posts: 14 β˜…
    Guys just have patience!
    Kabam Miike just assured we are getting a gift
    and also its free so dont complain!!!!!
    For that thread u r talking about The Infinity
  • ECOMAECOMA Posts: 328 β˜…β˜…
    Lvernon15 said:

Caino1023 said:

Lvernon15 said:

No Christmas gift, come on kabam, this is a new low

What a spoiled brat thing to post. Impatient, whiny, entitled, and disgusting.
    Well, maybe if they didn’t want to give stuff they shouldn’t start a tradition if it, in general game devs should try to please their players
    Maybe if people werent entitled little whiners they would deserve something. Sorry they shouldnr offer gifts to people who are this entitled
  • DeltaAdvancedDeltaAdvanced Posts: 92 β˜…
    So if there 14 hours left, do I have to wait December 26 for the gift?
  • WilkopuppyWilkopuppy Posts: 22 β˜…
    edited December 2019

Been making sure I have 15k units. Been saving since 4th of July. I’ll be rather upset if those offers don’t show up again.

What offers? I dont remember there ever being offers for units today. Just shard bonuses is unit packs

Thought they did that last year but I could be wrong I guess.
  • Cams69Cams69 Posts: 18 β˜…
    People thought they were gonna have 6 stars shards or 5 cristal nexus and infact nothing lol
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited December 2019

Y'all are on the naughty list

That makes sense
  • Cams69Cams69 Posts: 18 β˜…
    Kabam are weird sometime they gave us Γ  cristal awakened geme Last year and nothing this year
This discussion has been closed.