**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Christmas gift [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    The_Mighty_ToeThe_Mighty_Toe Posts: 132 β˜…
    I have Corvus as a 6* and duped as a 5*. You balance me with your Kamala Khans. Thanks!
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

• Options
    shortskatrshortskatr Posts: 25 β˜…
    Well it is a business warlord,, maybe you forget and just think it’s a free game,, free to make,, free salary’s and free gifts but hope u feel better now u cried a little :) if u whine so much why don’t you quit the game,, nothing in life is free,, get used to it..
  • Options
    TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 β˜…β˜…

Stop complaining.. Christmas is about giving.. not receiving.. kabam just gave you the opportunity to spend money on units and get shards.. and they gave me the gift of not wanting to spend any more on their game.. so it's all good..

Well said!
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Lo and behold, the gift is here.
  • Options
    SupremeWarlordSupremeWarlord Posts: 293 β˜…

Well it is a business warlord,, maybe you forget and just think it’s a free game,, free to make,, free salary’s and free gifts but hope u feel better now u cried a little :) if u whine so much why don’t you quit the game,, nothing in life is free,, get used to it..

Yes, I feel better. I hope you feel better after trying to make it seem like somebody was crying. God bless you.
  • Options
    yakovoxyakovox Posts: 12 β˜…
    THANK YOU KABAM!!!!!!
  • Options
    AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    5* generic AG! Thank you Kabam :)
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Thanks Kabam!
  • Options
    SupremeWarlordSupremeWarlord Posts: 293 β˜…

Please try to make an actual point and not just repeat what others say and try to start an imaginary conflict out of boredom like a child throwing sand in a sandbox. May God Bless you and help you with whatever is wrong with you. Merry Christmas.
  • Options
    WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 β˜…β˜…
    Can’t even begin to express how happy I am about this! The ONLY thing I’ve wanted out of this game for the past three months is to finally awaken my ghost. Sure I don’t have fury, namor, warlock....just let me awaken ghost!!!

Thanks Kabam
  • Options
    Kamr05Kamr05 Posts: 208 β˜…
    I got a 5 star cosmic awakening gem, which I used on my Hyperion who has been unawakened for over a year now since I got him and took him to 4/55. Really appreciate it.
  • Options
    TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 β˜…β˜…
    Savio444 said:

🀣🀣🀣 I literally laughed out loud at this one
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Maybe everyone will stop complaining now.
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Super happy despite not getting the gem I wanted. Got a mutant which has a lot of spicy champs and hope to be able to use it in the near future, plus I have another chance at a skill gem next month :)
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Exactly what I expected. The slightest step up from last year. Basically the least they could do while being better than last year.
  • Options
    zeezee57 said:

NEVER

Haha all seriousness I'm probably the only person actually not over the moon about the gift. But I also have an AG of every class (2 mystic) and a generic already just waiting for some new champs to give them to.
    I have 2 tech and a skill. Been waiting for a mutant for a while but this will do. Gonna use it on my R5 Sunspot.
  • Options
    Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 323 β˜…β˜…
    Hahahahahahaha good gift kabam
  • Options
    BeardedStarlordBeardedStarlord Posts: 55 β˜…
    3rd skill 5* ag this year, smh. Ive been Prof Hoffed
  • Options

Well, the gift for uncollected isn't really an improvement from last year...
    Obviously i was wrong. The complaining will never end.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Well I'm grateful so...thanks.
  • Options
    ECOMAECOMA Posts: 328 β˜…β˜…

Well, the gift for uncollected isn't really an improvement from last year...
    Well you didnt really improve from last years content either so why should kabam?
  • Options
    Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    AWESOME gift
This discussion has been closed.