**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which 5 star should I use a generic awakening gem on?

PlinkoPlinko Posts: 173 ★★
I'm not sure who would benefit most from it. But I need some help figuring out who I should use this awakening gem on. I'm at act 6.2 and haven't done the variants yet. I have a 5* generic awakening gem though.

Which 5 star should I use a generic awakening gem on? 43 votes

R5 doctor doom
11%
NikoBravoCtfz35ChubsWhiteBot42Chewie420 5 votes
R3 Nick fury
81%
Riise81GreatScottdr_nish777GoldenSkullRotellyLingoЗАКСОЛИНMixalisSharkPowerr99SceptilemaniacAhitlawSaransh245TaZ_4178JtarunAleorFhfjghhggggjfhfjgLeoCruzDead1Grandmaster007Obaid_Jacob03 35 votes
R3 void
2%
SpiderCools 1 vote
R5 thing
2%
GGhost 1 vote
R3 doctor voodoo
2%
TheMethod 1 vote

Comments

• Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    Who do you have the most stones for? Void needs high sig, the others don't esp Fury who just needs awakening. I'd say its between Void, and Fury.
  • PlinkoPlinko Posts: 173 ★★
    Well I could max sig void. However I can do 37 sig for Nick fury
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Do u have any of the synergies like CMM for NF or killmonger or Omega for Void?
    Yep. I just duped my 6 r2 omega and I have killmonger and a duped 5 Hawkeye for void. I can do all synergies for both
  • Tarzan041Tarzan041 Posts: 203 ★★
    If your past uncollected or cavalier and still asking who to awaken or rank up, I dont know how you ever became uncollected or cavalier. Not trying to be rude but awaken the champ that will help your progression the most.
    Because I've had neither duped before. And you were definitely trying to be rude regardless of whether you state you were or not. Use some hemorrhoid cream and move on.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    R3 Nick fury
    Thing and doom don't need it, voodoo needs it, but with doom you must probably don't need voodo. Nick is crazy good, and last time I needed void was half a year ago at least, so I'd go NF
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Plinko said:

Because I've had neither duped before. And you were definitely trying to be rude regardless of whether you state you were or not. Use some hemorrhoid cream and move on.

Hahaha... Good response. No one likes an elitist ****.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    I'm kind of in the same boat. I've whittled it down to Thing and Void but it's still very tough to decide.
    I use thing with the synergy team alot. He's gotten me through everything so he's my favorite. I think the dupe for void is more useful though for spots where you can't inflict more than 1% damage at a time and that.