**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is ghulk good for 6.1.5 crossbones?

TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
edited December 2019 in Strategy and Tips
Just pulled gladiator hulk as a 5* recently. I know he has a disadvantage but does that hinder him for this fight since he can heal from bio hazard and heal block vigor on sp1?

Comments

• jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
    edited December 2019
    @TheToxicCactus GULK heals from biohazard? News to me.
  • nOuxnOux Posts: 522 ★★★

Just pulled gladiator hulk as a 5* recently. I know he has a disadvantage but does that hinder him for this fight since he can heal from bio hazard and heal block vigor on sp1?

He only heals from passive damage over time. Biohazard places bleed debuff that does not heal you.
  • Crazy_JamieCrazy_Jamie Posts: 345 ★★
    You have misunderstood his “face me” ability. It only triggers on passive damage over time effects. Think Magik’s limbo, Mephisto’s burning aura, and Omega Red’s death field. It has no effect on debuffs like bleed.

So no, Ghulk is not a good choice at all for the Crossbones fight. He will die very quickly.
  • TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★

You have misunderstood his “face me” ability. It only triggers on passive damage over time effects. Think Magik’s limbo, Mephisto’s burning aura, and Omega Red’s death field. It has no effect on debuffs like bleed.

So no, Ghulk is not a good choice at all for the Crossbones fight. He will die very quickly.

Thanks, good to know. I feel dumb that I thought he heals from all dot damage lol. I appreciate those who try to help out and not leave unhelpful sarcastic comments. This thread is meant for asking tips after all.