**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Remove ‘Sell Champion’ button entirely

Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
We all know that’s it’s never OK to sell a champ of any star. I think it’s just time that this button was gone forever, because there’s no need for it at all. So it’s time to do away with it

Comments

• We all know that’s it’s never OK to sell a champ of any star. I think it’s just time that this button was gone forever, because there’s no need for it at all. So it’s time to do away with it

Disagree for 3* and below...
    During LevelUp Solo Events (to get simple free 25 Units Milestone each time), I often need to just do some extra rankup on a few of the lower PI 2* and 3* that I recycle by selling once they reach max. The low level Cats needed for 2*/3* are always in abundance.
    I shouldn’t be forced into ranking up useless 4* and 5* heroes, consuming scarce higher level Cats for them (and eventually you’d run out of 4* from time to time as well).
  • Parodical_Sun1Parodical_Sun1 Posts: 143
    In some ways I am for it because the future progress of this game is in 5* and 6* champs ,that goes for advancing in EQ,AW,AQ,Master and Epic modes. But also I know that the way this game is designed that 4* duplicate champs generate more red shards for 5* champs and duplicates of 5* champs generate shards for 6*champs.
  • rockstar323rockstar323 Posts: 57
    I'm done with act 5 and have 71 5*s, 3 5/65s, 7 4/55s and 20 3/45s, I also don't run arena. 4*s are mostly useless for me now. I keep some for synergies and the occasional fight in EQs but other than that they mostly collect dust. I've probably sold close to 50 of them for various reasons at one point or another, hell I sold a 5/50 and 4 4/40s a week ago just for the gold and ISO to r4 CMM.
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    edited August 2019
    It's not your concern if people want to sell their champs period
    So they will not take it away
    If you don't want to "mistakenly" sell your champs, ask them to introduce a lock button to prevent selling
    Turning off this lock button will require a password that's not the same as your account password

Sheesh. It's not even your progress and you're attempting to make a decision for the entire player base
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I think is argument is still valid since V4 released.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★

We all know that’s it’s never OK to sell a champ of any star. I think it’s just time that this button was gone forever, because there’s no need for it at all. So it’s time to do away with it

Yes please!
    ;)
  • Mx268Mx268 Posts: 72
    You just have to not use it, I've sold hero and I will keep on selling some because I can do whatever I want with my account and that's exactly the point here the account belong to me and I want to do whatever I want with it even selling some of my heros
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    I hope Kabam does not honor this request.

I don't think selling is the best course of action in general, but people need to take responsibility for their own accounts and manage them as they see fit.

This game is not complicated. If you want to do something quickly, then there is a price to pay. If a player wants the gold or shards or ISO more than they want the character, then it's not my place to tell someone how to manage their resources and since Kabam doesn't give you gold or shards routinely, they shouldn't restrict how you acquire resources if you don't intend to use a character anymore.

People make these broad statements about what Kabam should do for everyone else. Maybe people should simply manage their own accounts and let everyone else manage their own accounts and let Kabam manage the game
  • BaddOne67BaddOne67 Posts: 116
    GREATLY SAID ...ESF!!!!!
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Mx268 said:

You just have to not use it, I've sold hero and I will keep on selling some because I can do whatever I want with my account and that's exactly the point here the account belong to me and I want to do whatever I want with it even selling some of my heros

Actually as stated in the tos ownership of the account belongs to kabam you are just allowed to play on it.