**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Champions that can counter spite node

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
Hello everyone, I am doing Road to the labyrinth and now I am currently in chapter 4.3 which has the spite node. Are there any good counters that can currently work against spite?

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    Magik. And Somone with taunt work really well
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    Either powerdrainers/powercontrollers or those who dont proc buffs naturally. I used Hawkeye/Dr V to great effect in that chapter myself
  • exeexe Posts: 56
    Void
  • Just finished Road2Lab myself after a long time of not caring about it (and rewards relative to current environment being pretty lackluster).

Originally, SPITE had included Unblockable SP (in addition to Power Gain) while you had an active Buff on you (as per original WalkThru Guide, which is still a handy reference to all the Defenders and their Buffs).
    But Spite NO LONGER includes that Unblockable SP as part of it.

Anyone know how long ago that changed ?? Seems to make it a lot easier now (besides for having access to much higher ranked attackers to use compared to when it was released).

And yes, CapIW was pretty handy for Spite, as well as for later Spiked Armor (which I’m assuming synergy with Hulk or GladHulk helped reduce the amount of Spike damage).
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★

Just finished Road2Lab myself after a long time of not caring about it (and rewards relative to current environment being pretty lackluster).

Originally, SPITE had included Unblockable SP (in addition to Power Gain) while you had an active Buff on you (as per original WalkThru Guide, which is still a handy reference to all the Defenders and their Buffs).
    But Spite NO LONGER includes that Unblockable SP as part of it.

Anyone know how long ago that changed ?? Seems to make it a lot easier now (besides for having access to much higher ranked attackers to use compared to when it was released).

And yes, CapIW was pretty handy for Spite, as well as for later Spiked Armor (which I’m assuming synergy with Hulk or GladHulk helped reduce the amount of Spike damage).

I’m hav never heard of that’s part unblok sp one spite
  • Couldn’t find link in Forum for the Road2Lab Guide (made in Aug 2016) so here is the link ...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4ozoShtX2kFcDV4R3lQb1hnVnc/view?pref=2&pli=1
  • ..and screencap of Guide specifically for final Chap 4.6
    Note it’s wording for Spite buffs (same wording thru 4.3 and 4.6).
    (also, Ultron in 4.5 originally listed in Guide as 200% Power Gain, is really only 100%, not sure if an original document error or if also changed in Road2Lab along the way ?]