Summoners, the Necrosword Crystals (the crystals in the Knull Cavalier Preview Bundle) currently have a higher than intended drop rate of 6-Star Champions.

We will be leaving the crystals as is for the time being, but will be correcting the drop rates before Knull receives his official release on October 28th. To ensure that this does not affect anybody that purchased this preview bundle, we will be auto-opening these crystals before that date, but this means you will not see what you received. To avoid any confusion, please open your crystals yourself ASAP.

Duping a 5 star on second crystal

Hey everyone, quick question, I opened my 2nd ever 5 star crystal and ended up duping storm. Does this happen often with 5 star crystals? because I was expecting some other champion.

Comments

• VartoxVartox Posts: 202
    No, it doesn't
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    Well, it's just coincidence. I never duped a 5 star, but my friend who plays pulled the same champion twice on their first openings and have not duped another one since.
  • Luismarquez131Luismarquez131 Posts: 164
    Oh okay, thanks
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    Hey everyone, quick question, I opened my 2nd ever 5 star crystal and ended up duping storm. Does this happen often with 5 star crystals? because I was expecting some other champion.

My first two 5* crystals were Spider-Man.
  • ImmortalImmortal Posts: 297
    I duped rhino to 200
  • I didn't get my first 5 star dup until my 14th 5 star pull....and it was iron fist (near useless since 12.0), then on 15th 5 star I dup my iron patriot, so um, be happy with ur luck, would luv to dup my 5 star storm (which after 19 5 star pulls, still havent)
  • NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237
    I duped my 5* magik on 3rd 5* crystal
  • beaupoembeaupoem Posts: 443
    1) grats on duped storm
    2) shoulda waited 3 more days cause you missed out on 6* shards