**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Allowing us to sell Tier 4 class catalysts

Since your selling crystals that have a chance to get Tier 5 class catalysts fragments. Are we going to be able sell Tier 4 class catalysts and get Tier 5 fragments anytime soon?

Comments

• Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    We should be able to sell any item I think. I remember having a t2a expire hat I got last xmas from the gifting event. I was like level 40 and my inventory could only hold a few and I didn't have the other resources to use it. If we can earn it we should be able to sell it if we can't keep it
  • Options
    dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★
    Doing that will cost you 15k units.
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    I have around 2k t4cc shard crystals and around 1k map 5 crystals if I could sell t4cc for t5cc I'm sure I'd make one.

Unless they make it a terrible exchange rate.
    Like only 100 shards or less per t4cc
  • Options
    Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    Thank you all for your insight. I only recently had one tier 4 Mystic catalyst go into my stash. And I'm in no way a top player, and had no idea just how many tier4cc the top players have in their stash.
  • Options
    NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    I don't see this happening anytime soon. When they can sell 25% of a t5cc for $500, think of how much money they would lose if they allowed this. I think it will be over a year from. Now before this is enabled, once people have r4s or r5s, this might be enabled
  • Options
    HeadrollerHeadroller Posts: 255
    Now that it’s 2020 I believe a little insight into what kabam plans on doing, or not doing is justified here.

Will the ability to sell them be available this year?