Setting a high bar for worst pull of 2020



This is what I got from 2 6* openings.

Comments

  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 378 ★★
    He’s not a hard hitter at all but he’s not a terrible champ.
  • Ir0nM8nIr0nM8n Posts: 33
    And I thought my 12 o clock pull of Kamala Khan 5* was bad :expressionless:
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 986 ★★★
    What are the chances, he might get a slight rework is the only thing good about that. Throw him on defense until then.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 2,400 ★★★★
    You’re ready for the buff
  • toblaDtoblaD Posts: 5
    I'll trade you for my AM pull today
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 2,489 ★★★★
    Ouch. That's a brutal pull.

    Sorry, pal.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 977 ★★★
    toblaD said:

    I'll trade you for my AM pull today

    better than squidward twice in 2 crystals
  • Trap_JesusTrap_Jesus Posts: 115



    This is what I got from 2 6* openings.


    January they’ll probably announce something on him.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 881 ★★★



    This is what I got from 2 6* openings.

    He's getting a rework so if your lucky he will be quite a bit better
  • toblaDtoblaD Posts: 5
    I'll trade you for my AM pull today

    toblaD said:

    I'll trade you for my AM pull today

    better than squidward twice in 2 crystals
    Maw is getting buffed, CWBP will be terrible in perpetuity

  • Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 133


    I win
  • ECOMAECOMA Posts: 328 ★★

    15k feature
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 428


    Have a run of suck on the 6*. Thankfully the 5* roster is pretty good.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 407 ★★
    Ezra7676 said:



    Have a run of suck on the 6*. Thankfully the 5* roster is pretty good.

    I see 2 useful 6* there but ok
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 1,935 ★★★★
    H3t3r said:

    Ezra7676 said:



    Have a run of suck on the 6*. Thankfully the 5* roster is pretty good.

    I see 2 useful 6* there but ok
    Exactly both Aegon and NC
Sign In or Register to comment.