**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Suggestion for Featured 5* Crystal (15K Shards)

Just Pulled a 5* Cyclops , disappointing but more happy that it was not Kamala/SG/HB.

regarding for featured 5* Crystal (15k shards) how about a all together new section where it says spend 15k on this crystal & it will guarantee that you will not get Kamala/SG/HB/Luke etc from this crystal, i guess lot more people will be interested in it.

Comments

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,241 ★★★★★
    If there's none of those champs, would you be happy if you pulled one of the featured?

Without disappointment, there will not be enjoyment.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Removes the risk/gamble.
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Not sure if he means take out the bad champs from existing features, or if he's suggesting they add a new 15k Crystal with only "desirable" basic champs in it.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Not sure if he means take out the bad champs from existing features, or if he's suggesting they add a new 15k Crystal with only "desirable" basic champs in it.
    I thought he meant removing them from featured. After reading it again just now I think he's referring to a whole new crystal. Which makes more sense
  • 0pTimus0pTimus Posts: 113
    edited September 2017
    R4GE wrote: »
    I thought he meant removing them from featured. After reading it again just now I think he's referring to a whole new crystal. Which makes more sense

Yes it was the intention but now when i think about it, there is already 15k crystal which gives a chance for these champs. so may be 30k or 50k should be the cost for these crystals.