**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Level 54 with 10 6 stars and 103 5 stars. Is this uncommon?

I was talking in a discussion about this and people seemed to be very surprised and I didn’t think it was that

big of a deal but they asked for proof so here it is.

Comments

• Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
    I assume you're both Uncollected and Cavalier do you spend money on the game?
  • Nick1109 said:

I assume you're both Uncollected and Cavalier do you spend money on the game?

Yea I spend money but not like a crazy amount. Like I’m not buying cavs when they come out unless it’s like 1 or 2
  • And yea I’m cavalier
    Well if you don't spend money, I'm level 60 and only have 3 6*s, and you're level 54 with 10 then I've come up with the theory that you're a good player.
    How far are you on the story, have you done any variants, and how are you doing on Rol, RttL, and Lol?
  • CsuttonCsutton Posts: 177 ★★
    ...... and a little bit of luck (ok a lot of luck lol)
  • Csutton said:

...... and a little bit of luck (ok a lot of luck lol)

No yea I do spend money just nothing crazy
  • Nick1109 said:

How far are you on the story, have you done any variants, and how are you doing on Rol, RttL, and Lol?

Beat rol, did rttl, did a path in Rol, done all the variants atleast once besides ultrons, and 6.2.6 waiting for black widow (CV) or cap Infinity war for the final 10% of champion
  • Csutton said:

not hating. I spend too. Simply saying you can’t get that size of roster that quickly without spinning some crystals.

I’ve also been playing for 4 years just not level 60 some how
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020
    Imo you haven't been exploring story stuff much
  • BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 126
    Nah just means you dont grind out XP. If you're cavalier it obviously means the 6 missing mastery points dont really affect your play.
  • X_E_CutionerX_E_Cutioner Posts: 155
    edited January 2020
    OP didn't explore Act4 probably 😂
    That's how most of the players hit level 58-60
    I am level 60 and i have 8 6*s ( LC duped ) and 69 5*s 🤙🏻 lol
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

Csutton said:

not hating. I spend too. Simply saying you can’t get that size of roster that quickly without spinning some crystals.

That's really hard. I'm currently almost two years in the game and I'm 58, nearly 59. Did you fully explore story quests or only complete them?
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I hit level 60 in about 7 months. But when I first started playing (Jan 2016), I was grinding out to get to 60. I had 1 5 star by then 😂😂😂, so very impressive OP. I think I have 18, 6s maybe 19. And 2 duped. Idk how many 5s. I just count rank 5s now, I have 10.
  • Csutton said:

That's really hard. I'm currently almost two years in the game and I'm 58, nearly 59. Did you fully explore story quests or only complete them?
    Yea no I just completed them
  • GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★
    Story quests give the good experience. You don't get a whole lot from events.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

Csutton said:

Yea no I just completed them
    Thought so.
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    Not if you spend your entire salary in the game wut
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    Uncommon? Not anymore. I have an alliance mate who has reached 1.1 mil hero rating in less than a year of playing MCOC.
    There is NO limit to how fast an account can grow in the cavalier crystal era. There is a finite amount of time in a day... so sweat equity can't keep up.

No hate here tho. I'm not FTP either. Enjoy that wonderful roster! ☻👍
  • NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★
    You prob just dont do alot of solo content, and get stuff from aq/aw and stuff
  • Eric987Eric987 Posts: 78
    You’ve had your account over 4 years so I’d assume you either grind a decent amount of arena or spend some on Cav crystals. Obviously you don’t do a lot of solo content though since you’re not at level 60 yet. Looking at your account you’re clearly not a whale either with only 3 r5’s unless the you only spend on cav crystals.
  • Eric987 said:

You’ve had your account over 4 years so I’d assume you either grind a decent amount of arena or spend some on Cav crystals. Obviously you don’t do a lot of solo content though since you’re not at level 60 yet. Looking at your account you’re clearly not a whale either with only 3 r5’s unless the you only spend on cav crystals.

I do all the solo content just don’t 100% anything
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    It’s not uncommon, it’s common whaling 😆