**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Lets discuss the RNG

MorbidAngleMorbidAngle Posts: 986 ★★★
3/4 of my last 6* pulls were all Venom have occurred in the past month.

2 of the free awakening gems Ive opened from December's event were all mystic.

I had popped open 3 PHCs at the same time to receive ecactly 3 2* SIMs. Same champ, same rarity, three times.

At one point, Ive opened all three variant R2 to R3 gems from Variant 4 completion in one go and received all tech gems.

Is it just safe to say the game just makes patterns? The odds for these kinds of pulls (bar the awakening gem thing) are pretty astronomical.

Comments

• Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Just the luck of the draw. Sometimes it works in your favor. Sometimes it doesn’t. At least venom is a solid champ. I just pulled one too.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★

3/4 of my last 6* pulls were all Venom have occurred in the past month.

2 of the free awakening gems Ive opened from December's event were all mystic.

I had popped open 3 PHCs at the same time to receive ecactly 3 2* SIMs. Same champ, same rarity, three times.

At one point, Ive opened all three variant R2 to R3 gems from Variant 4 completion in one go and received all tech gems.

Is it just safe to say the game just makes patterns? The odds for these kinds of pulls (bar the awakening gem thing) are pretty astronomical.

If you had 3/4 6* pulls be Corvus or Nick Fury, you wouldn't have even considered posting this. We have a habit of only looking at the negative when it comes to pulls. There are far more posts on these forums about "bad RNG" vs "good RNG". RNG isn't good or bad, its just RNG. I'd be pretty happy pulling a 6* Venom 3 times if it meant not pulling a 6* Cyclops 3 times.

With the rank up gems, its a 1/6 chance per crystal. It's very possible to get all 3 at the same time. I've learned that just gotta accept what it is and move on.
  • Options
    CsuttonCsutton Posts: 177 ★★
    It can seem like crystal RNG is not even. But I’m afraid it’s likely confirmation bias. For example, took me hundreds of crystals (and nearly 2 yrs to finally pull Aegon. Instantly 5/200 him...... then out of my last 15-20 5* crystals I’ve gotten 5 max sig from pulling him. Or all 5 of my cosmic gems..... BUT, I still think it’s just chance. Sometimes we are lucky sometimes we aren’t. And some are lucky more than others.

Wanna talk messed up RNG.... the evade global in war is just silly. It says 5% chance, but somehow they do it more like 15-20%. Many times they’ll evade 2+ hits in a row.
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★★
    I don't buy this RNG of a thing. If the crystals are really randomized why can't we see everyone pulling ghost or corvus but am sure there is no level 55 account above that don't own magneto or a cyclops.
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★★
    Why some people don't go for featured because of the same thing always happen you keep pulling trash champs till you get a good champ after so many tries