**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Honest opinion on Old Man Logan?

MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
Pulled 5* OML and took him to R2. I love his gameplay. He is simple to use and good unduped. But why there is no love for his even after the buff?

Comments

• I r5 mine after the buff and love him. Mine is duped and it is easier to stack the bleeds but my sp1 can reach 20k with crits and the bleeds on sp2 when they crit are decimating. I use him all the time now
  • MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
    Dupe is necessary?
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Mephisto said:

Dupe is necessary?

I’d say so, it’s a big difference maker. Have mine at r4, really overlooked champ by the community I feel, although I do think kabam swung and missed on a couple of things.

edited January 2020
    I have X23 at R2. Should i rank her instead of OML?
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I’ve never been a fan of x23. She’s reliant on bleed. Old man isn’t. I’d rank old man. Pretty fun and good character to own
  • SheDroveMeHereSheDroveMeHere Posts: 139 ★★
    OML is great, and doesn't need the dupe (though it helps). I took him to r4 and don't regret it. Bleed mitigation, regen, and great damage if you can keep the 15 furies active.
  • Bidzy7Bidzy7 Posts: 369 ★★★
    His buff was good, although i think one of the problems was he was better in the beta and because of that people seem to think hes not good. New players will enjoy him and find him to be a great champ to use. Players with good rosters aren't really getting much from him they don't already have with other champs so no in a hurry to rank him up and play around with him.
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Im a big fan, i run him with my 6 star sabretooth, domino, nick fury and cap marvel movie, makes a great team. His regen is godlike with those synergies and he gets the increased fury duration from Nick and cmm. Sometimes ill replace domino with colossus and start every fight with a bar of power. Gets u up to the sp2 in 2 combos.

Im a big fan, i run him with my 6 star sabretooth, domino, nick fury and cap marvel movie, makes a great team. His regen is godlike with those synergies and he gets the increased fury duration from Nick and cmm. Sometimes ill replace domino with colossus and start every fight with a bar of power. Gets u up to the sp2 in 2 combos.

Kabam has not blessed me with such a good syneries :D:D:D
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    I was overall less than enthused with the buff. It’s not bad but nothing particularly special. For me he is at r3 sig 40 and I don’t think I would ever take him higher than that
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    Depends on how u play this game.
    My favourite character is sentry. I love his gameplay. Animation. Etc.
    And logan well wolverine, Deadpool, spiderman is my favourite Marvel characters after sentry.
    If u like OML rank him up and play with him. He does pretty massive damage. Unblockble Spacial. Really dope looking.
    Enjoy!
  • ErosenseiogErosenseiog Posts: 287
    I had him as r3 5* for sometime but never used him really out of arena.But after pulling him as a 6* from cavs,just tried him in a few quests, specially with domino in the team he is a very fun and sustainable champ, even unduped. Loving him.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    I think it's an effective kit -- does what the character is supposed to do. Heals plenty, gets Furies, bleeds characters who can. I like the Unblockable attacks and immunity to Ability Accuracy reduction.

I mean, for real. At some point, it's just Wolverine. While I want the character to be effective -- and the kit is -- at some point, it would be nice if people accepted that nobody expects Wolverine to defeat Magneto or Apocalypse or Thanos in comics, so it's OK if it isn't the most powerful kit in the game.

I understand that there are looser guidelines for this game, but at the end of the day, it's still just Wolverine
  • TChalllaTChallla Posts: 85
    He’s rock solid. I have him as a duped 6*.