**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My first Ever 6* is Rhino!!

Does it have any use at all?? Let me know..

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Sadly he is just arena fodder
  • KrithanosKrithanos Posts: 58
    I am really gutted sad broken after this pull..also had 20 trash 5* out of 24..five star champs...damn..this game hates me
  • Thechamp8556Thechamp8556 Posts: 33
    Sweet pull! Now go clear act 6 with him!! You will dominate!!!
  • natewagz419natewagz419 Posts: 49
    My first was Aegon..kinda useless without being awakend
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Thecurler said:

He’s terrible. One of the worst champs in the game.

at leat rhino has some use? A lot better than a certain favorite of miike...
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    Well, if you want to learn how to properly better, then Rhino might be a good one to use to get the hang of it.

His mechanics will allow you to parry the opponent if you miss the intercept due to his unstoppable buff, so you can dash back and try again. That’s all utility I can think of for him.
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    *play in the jungle music* bad luck mate, let him sit in your roster collecting dust. Arena fodder mate.
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    He was my first 5*. Things got better.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

My first was Aegon..kinda useless without being awakend

Who cares? You can't dupe him if you don't have him. I've still don't have one that I want to R2 duped or not.
  • MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260
    My first was red cyclops,but it was followed by Human Torch and Angela. Your luck will get better
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 839 ★★★★

Thecurler said:

He’s terrible. One of the worst champs in the game.

at leat rhino has some use? A lot better than a certain favorite of miike...
    Rhino is classic meme. He’s Juggs, deadpool X tier.

I’ve got the 6* myself. Try taking Rol WS down with him if you have a spare 30 mins.
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 839 ★★★★

Here you go. Utter garbage.
  • Jlemos818Jlemos818 Posts: 83
    Well I got kabamed harder pulled 6star deadpoolxforce 3 times lol
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    i hate the old champ pulls .. not to mention the old champ multiple pulls. i pulled Rhino as a five star so many times that I now refuse to open any regular 5 star crystals. i open only featured just to ensure that i never get another Rhino LOL