**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is Lockjaw?

DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
Never heard of him before tbh, not in any comics I have read either.

So just wondering what's his deal? Apart from turning into a dog...

Comments

• Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    From what I understand, he's a dog that can teleport.
  • LewisTheLlamaLewisTheLlama Posts: 301 ★★★
    Black Bolt and Medusa's dog, he can teleport himself and a few others, quite strong.
  • WafflesalldayWafflesallday Posts: 189
    edited August 2017
    He doesn't change into a dog he is a dog. I don't know much though I had to look him up. I thought it was black bolts dog at first but he's not he's a member of the Inhumans. They use him to teleport all over the place

He's supposed to be huge too, wiki got him at 1200 lbs
  • He's a big ass teleporting english bulldog. What more needs to be said?
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    a jaw that locks. "lock jaw".

like locking jaw jaw lock jaw jaw ... key maybe? key lock key jaw jaw lock key? jaw?
  • iamthegodofwariamthegodofwar Posts: 74
    Will it be another evading champ?
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Not being released as a playable character.
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    They are really just referencing the character, but yeah he's just like a guard dog for the inhumans. He's massive and teleports around (I think to other inhumans).

It's the same image on the gifting badge. The whole idea is that Lockjaw is literally teleporting around with items to hand out like the contests resident postman... dog... whatever.

I don't know anything else about the character. I've never followed the inhumans that carefully or what their story is about except Black Bolt has kind of an evil brother. The new show is coming up though in about a month. Medusa also seems cool looking forward to having her as a new character.