**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why such horrible 6 star luck kabam?? 3rd time i pulled deadpoolxforce

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    What did you sacrifice before you opened it? I heard RNGesus only likes pigs 🤷‍♂️
  • Jlemos818Jlemos818 Posts: 83
    Who's rngesus??? Lol
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020
    Ouch.

Still, you've had decent five-star luck; and he's an amazing counter for Thing. Three-hit combos, and he'll never have a rock stack...
  • MadcatMadcat Posts: 385 ★★★
    And great for his NF synergy
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    I feel a lot better looking at that 6* roster
    Wow
    Things can actually be worse

I'm very sorry
    Webby72 said:

You’ve pulled a 6* Heimdall and doc oc. That’s better than a lot of people.

Focus on your 5*. They’re looking pretty good with a Corvus, Namor, Void, Donino and SS.

Here’s to hoping you pull a better 6* than Deadpool next time

Should i rank 5 void or dom?
  • Webby72Webby72 Posts: 247 ★★
    @Jlemos818 it really all depends on what you’d like out of them. If it’s between domino and Void, do domino if you want lots of damage, avoid if you want a larger health pool and stronger passive degen. I’ve r5’ed my Void and don’t regret it, but domino is probably a better option to r5
    Yeah it's a hard choice in beetween war and alliances but thinking about domino since she does good damage paired up with rulk. But on the other hand km and void 5/65 together are killers
  • Jaded said:

What did you sacrifice before you opened it? I heard RNGesus only likes pigs 🤷‍♂️

I think he also takes a 3* NC, a 4* Colossus, and a 4* Hulkbuster as substitute sacrifices. A single 5/50 god tier champ would also suffice
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Jaded said:

I think he also takes a 3* NC, a 4* Colossus, and a 4* Hulkbuster as substitute sacrifices. A single 5/50 god tier champ would also suffice
    🤔 that’s a lot less mess than a pig.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★

You wouldn't complain if you got a desirable champion for the 3rd time, would you?
    Chances are the some for you to pull that character and a deadpool x-force

okayy...?
  • ECOMAECOMA Posts: 328 ★★
    Rngezzus is a myth hes in my allaince and my pulls still suck
  • ECOMA said:

Rngezzus is a myth hes in my allaince and my pulls still suck

That's because you have forsaken him
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    RIP. I’ve pulled Thor Rags 3 times
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

You wouldn't complain if you got a desirable champion for the 3rd time, would you?

Actually I think I might. That’s 2 less 6*’s I’d have for arena grinding.
  • PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★

• PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★
    My dupe 6 stars are him Psylocke and Bishop

Could have been 6 extra champs for me but it is what it is and just keep growing
    What makes it worse he was my 1st and 2nd pull of 6 stars and when I have resources to up a 6 star is my latest pull just thought it was wrong bs
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    oh well
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    I have two accounts. One has had mostly poor luck on 6 stars, the other has had great luck.
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    I pulled 6* Redskull 3 times......sometimes RNG is bad for a few pulls.
  • CsuttonCsutton Posts: 177 ★★

Everyone loves these types ^

Lol
  • FatalEndFatalEnd Posts: 53
    I feel you. Sig 40 on a 6* meme champ is always painful and frustrating. Lagacy's horrible luck with his 6* crystal openings is actually a famous example of that.