**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Red Hulk or Human Torch

I have Rulk and Human Torch AS 5* rank 2 and 5*Domino rank 3, all unduped. Should i rank up Rulk or HT? I Can only bring one of them when questing. My team is Domino, medusa, Hood and Ghost/massacre and Rulk/HT.

Comments

• allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    I got science/skill 4->5 from Variants. Does it make sense to max Rulk+Masacre for the trinity? I have other champs to rank, but I'm tempted by this.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    edited January 2020
    rhulk ,he is just overall better champions for most matchups besides mystic,HT kills mystic class !!
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★

I got science/skill 4->5 from Variants. Does it make sense to max Rulk+Masacre for the trinity? I have other champs to rank, but I'm tempted by this.

Absolutely...I have all 2 at 5* r5 and use them all the time.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,995 ★★★★★
    I just took my unduped 6* Torch to r2, the dude’s a monster. He has an incredible amount of utility and, in my opinion, is clearly a better champion overall than Rhulk. I will note that I really only use HT with Thing on the team because he makes Torch waaaaay easier to use, However, that Domino synergy is incredibly powerful and cannot be discounted. And if you don’t have Thing to bolster Torch, Rhulk is probably the better choice. He does need a high sig level to become functionally incinerate immune though, so I find him to be lacking in utility.

Sorry for the way too long response
  • RulllorRulllor Posts: 155
    If you can be patient, I would wait to see what kind of 'buff' HT is getting before making a move
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    At your stage, domino with rulk and massacre synergies would destroy everything.
  • HilldarHilldar Posts: 194 ★★
    edited January 2020
    Domino trinity is so huge. You need to r5 domino and red hulk, massacre can stay at r4. You win the game. I have cleared v2,v3 and v4 and have done one path of LOL. Domino becomes a monster and red hulk is underrated. I like him a lot
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

I just took my unduped 6* Torch to r2, the dude’s a monster. He has an incredible amount of utility and, in my opinion, is clearly a better champion overall than Rhulk. I will note that I really only use HT with Thing on the team because he makes Torch waaaaay easier to use, However, that Domino synergy is incredibly powerful and cannot be discounted. And if you don’t have Thing to bolster Torch, Rhulk is probably the better choice. He does need a high sig level to become functionally incinerate immune though, so I find him to be lacking in utility.

Sorry for the way too long response

Did you read the OP he has domino and massacre on his team and the trinity is amazing
  • HilldarHilldar Posts: 194 ★★
    I’ll also add I have 6* HT and 5* Red Hulk and I took red hulk to r5 instead of torch to r2. Wasn’t even close to a tough decision. Love them both but the domino trinity is so valuable.
  • mortenhymortenhy Posts: 491 ★★
    I ended up upgrading Rulk, and he is amazing due that he does not depend on debuffs like most of the champions in the game.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    mortenhy said:

I ended up upgrading Rulk, and he is amazing due that he does not depend on debuffs like most of the champions in the game.

I bring him always to fights that punish buffs/debuffs, as he doesn't depend on either.