**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sentinel vs Colossus r4

I’m uncollected only with limited resources, now Colossus has had a buff I’m not sure who to r4

Sentinel vs Colossus r4 38 votes

Sentinel
73% 28 votes
Colossus
7% 3 votes
Unduped capiw to r2
15% 6 votes
Other
2% 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Sentinel is an absolute beast of a champ. I took mine to 5/65 recently after having him at 4/55 for ages. He’s super durable, he’s got awesome damage and great utility. His DoT is particularly great as well since there aren’t many incinerate/shock immune champions.
  • Options
    SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    Get Sentinel Up and go V3 its super easy.
  • Options
    Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    Sentinel can also do some serious work in Variant 2. But yeah he shines most in variant 3.
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    I Absolutely Love playing Colossus, and he's such a good champion, but Sentinel just has a little bit more Utility plus Damage Over Time Effects and is also very fun to play.
  • Options
    NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★
    Ghost rider, if you are only uc hell take you straight to act 5 completion which is def worth it
  • Options
    DevilMayCryDevilMayCry Posts: 77
    Sentinel is worth the rank up as Variant 3 will give more rank up resource.

But take cap iw to rank 4 once you have the resource as well. He is a good damage dealer when unduped but when duped and very high sig he is one of the most diverse champ with armour break, petrify shrugging debuff and other abilities with the right team.