Meme Thread

Comments

• Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 1,622 ★★★

After the abyss info has come out. My memes on it dont look disagreeable now huh! Lol. Anyways figured i add 2 more like or not idc i aint here to feed the trolls they can get that from someone else

No they were still pretty bad cringe tbh especially the buying phoned after abyss like doesn't make sense why would buy new phones after abyss? Why?
  • TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 369 ★★
    edited January 8

After the abyss info has come out. My memes on it dont look disagreeable now huh! Lol. Anyways figured i add 2 more like or not idc i aint here to feed the trolls they can get that from someone else

No they were still pretty bad cringe tbh especially the buying phoned after abyss like doesn't make sense why would buy new phones after abyss? Why?
    I guess it’s for someone with anger issues like me; slamming them against the wall causing me to buy more lol
  • Owl_0wlOwl_0wl Posts: 190

dunno why this is so funny to me, just spit out ma coffee at work
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 2,427 ★★★★

I guess it’s for someone with anger issues like me; slamming them against the wall causing me to buy more lol
    Happened to me when i was doing epic halls of heroes on my mini and had trouble with chapter 4 on DH map couldnt pass korg many times and with anger tossed the phone lol
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,232 ★★

z832uhijtwf3.png

Explain me that
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,232 ★★

starting the new update like

Isn't that seinfeld
  • CassyCassy Posts: 687 ★★

• Ya_Boi_28Ya_Boi_28 Posts: 1,128 ★★★

z832uhijtwf3.png

Explain me that
    Batman vs Superman
    Batman says do you bleed superman? But some champs in mcoc do not bleed.