**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

five stars

hello, my proposal is the following, since many of us are dissatisfied with what we have, in my case thor jane foster of five stars, and since kabam does not allow the sale of the five and six stars, it seems to me that a very good option would be to change the character for an Ascension package, which allows us, in this case to upload 3 characters of 4 stars to maximum range, or something similar, we would not be selling a character we only change it for something that serves us more , I think it would be a very good option and that I would balance the game more, because if I do not like a character I sell it, and if I can not sell it I leave it without using it anymore, but instead exchange that character for packages of Ascension to climb others that if they serve me would be something very good

Comments

• Mx268Mx268 Posts: 72
    C'mon you all want this to be so easy, we all started playing someday and all of us had somewhen pull some very bad hero, just grind the StoryQuest/EventQuest like we all did and earn an other 5* and hope for a God Tier like we all did. There's no other way to grow a good rosters.
  • imaginejimimaginejim Posts: 333 ★★
    Dude, Jane Foster is a beast if you know how to play her. She's the stagger queen, with shock and stun. She is not bad at all.
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★