**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

is kang good in offense??

i have kang but i dont know is he good or no, please tell me more about him

Comments

• SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Nah not really he is more of a trophy champions somewhat of a cross between Ronan and hulkbuster with a powerdrain on his sp2. Not bad but a lot of better tech options out there( starlord, ultron, stark spidey, aou vision, og vision, yondu)
  • wappykidwappykid Posts: 94
    how did u get him
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    wappykid wrote: »
    how did u get him

They made him available in greater gifting crystals which you could buy and gift out last Christmas. He was a very rare drop.
  • Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    Thawnim wrote: »
    wappykid wrote: »
    how did u get him

They made him available in greater gifting crystals which you could buy and gift out last Christmas. He was a very rare drop.

Rare, but not good..
  • His L2 is good.
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    I think there are too many other good Tech champs that are worth investing in and using for offense before using a champ like Kang: SL, Ultron, Vision (AOU or Original), Stark Enhanced Spider-man.
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    edited August 2017
    Kang and thanos both suck. Have an alliance mate who had both of them.
  • ZitoKinZitoKin Posts: 29
    Hes a good champ for showing off
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    He's a sorta meh/JUST ok champ. He's sorta like a ripoff of OG iron man. You can consider using him in arenas or easy, early questing but when you progress thru the game, you're gonna find him more and more useless.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Good for a profile pic lol