**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Frustrating offers

RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
I'm so frustrated that all offers that are worth anything always come out on Monday or Tuesday. Most people (not all) get paid on Thursday or Friday. So the only people who can just drop $80-$100 to get the current offer are people who are wealthy. People like me have to make a choice between getting this offer or having any cash for the rest of the week. I would buy this offer but I'm just shy of the amount of cash as this was a bad week for money. It seems like Kabam favors the wealthy and it's a kick in the nuts/slap in the face to the working man that all the good offers occur after all his fun money is spent. I'm so pissed I make plenty of cash most weeks but it seems like all the good offers come out the minute all my fun money is spent and I have to choose between spending crucial cash for something else or going without. Wealthy players don't have to worry about this. So it seems they are favored. Why not release these offers in Friday afternoon at 2-3 pm, that way most working people actually have a chance?

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    The Offer is a good one. 2000 Units for a Class Cat, some T4B, and odds-and-ends, is great. It's also not necessary to spend if you have Units on-hand.
  • Options
    UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    Because the world doesn't revolve around you.
  • Options
    Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    The Offer is a good one. 2000 Units for a Class Cat, some T4B, and odds-and-ends, is great. It's also not necessary to spend if you have Units on-hand.

I bought the 2k one, i was saving for such good deals
  • Options
    I have 19 units. I usually do buy these offers and make it work, just $80 minimum and only 24 hrs to get it? If they released this on Friday or Saturday, I'd have no prob, I just wouldn't have done some of the other stuff I did and buy this for both my sons and my account.
  • Options
    Was tempted to buy it, but I was hearing that the vision offer might come back like on cyber monday or something so I decided to save my units.
  • Options

No, it revolves around you and your rich friends.
  • Options
    AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    edited August 2017
    I have 19 units. I usually do buy these offers and make it work, just $80 minimum and only 24 hrs to get it? If they released this on Friday or Saturday, I'd have no prob, I just wouldn't have done some of the other stuff I did and buy this for both my sons and my account.

n10si8hxntpa.gif
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    These offers aren't for everybody. You choose to buy it or not.
    It doesn't matter the day when people get payed
  • Options

Lol u must think I spend on this game
  • Options
    SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    They just had a string of low rated offers not every offer will be for u mate
  • Options
    Was tempted to buy it, but I was hearing that the vision offer might come back like on cyber monday or something so I decided to save my units.

Was thinking of the same, but I'm already gonna invest the t4 tech on 5* sl and ultron, so i wouldn't be ranking others till I'm done, so i wouldn't worry about og vision for a while
  • Options
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,661 Guardian
    I'm so frustrated that all offers that are worth anything always come out on Monday or Tuesday. Most people (not all) get paid on Thursday or Friday. So the only people who can just drop $80-$100 to get the current offer are people who are wealthy. People like me have to make a choice between getting this offer or having any cash for the rest of the week. I would buy this offer but I'm just shy of the amount of cash as this was a bad week for money. It seems like Kabam favors the wealthy and it's a kick in the nuts/slap in the face to the working man that all the good offers occur after all his fun money is spent. I'm so pissed I make plenty of cash most weeks but it seems like all the good offers come out the minute all my fun money is spent and I have to choose between spending crucial cash for something else or going without. Wealthy players don't have to worry about this. So it seems they are favored. Why not release these offers in Friday afternoon at 2-3 pm, that way most working people actually have a chance?

To me this story seems almost unfathomable. You're saying that people who get paid on Thursday and Friday are at a disadvantage if offers come out on Monday, because presumably they have spent all their discretionary income during the interim time? And if the offer actually came out on payday that would be better because then they could spend their paychecks on that offer?

That seems ludicrous to me, because that just means you're asking Kabam to release offers as soon as people are paid so they spend their very limited funds on MCOC and not on anything else that might require money later. That's a genuinely horrifying thought to me. Its your money and you can spend it on anything you want, but the notion that people are literally running out of money in between paychecks so Kabam should try to get more of it sooner in the cycle is to me the very definition of unethical F2P operations.
  • Options
    You just saved $100.
  • Options
    We all know they came out with this deal to reduce the amount of units people have for 5.3 ;).
  • Options

I understand your frustration. It's not so much about targeting people who have money. The majority of people are able to stockpile Units. Not something I'm good at myself, so I can relate. Some Offers we have to let slide. Happens to me all the time. The problem is, it's virtually impossible to sync it with various availabilities and economic situations.
  • Options
    And this thread will be closed since it should've been in the suggestions category right?
  • Options
    And this thread will be closed since it should've been in the suggestions category right?

They would most likely move it.
  • Options
    InvisibleInvisible Posts: 113

If you know good offers "always" come by Monday then why not save up for next Monday? Plus this is not a money deal, its a unit deal.

Don't always need to be wealthy to catch them good offers.
  • Options
    UnsaferBinkie7:. You think I'm the only working Joe who is screwed in this manner. If I'm speaking up for a whole demographic who gets left out, how is that "the world revolving around me"? Or do you think the working class doesn't deserve this offer. What about people on benefits who can only spend once at 1st of month and the best offers always seem to come the last Monday/Tuesday of the month. I spend quite regularly 2-3X per week min, it just seems like this is deliberate to exclude the less wealthy. I will most likely get this offer, but I'll have to do a little planning and hustling. I just dont see how this is revolving around me unless I am the whole working class that gets paid on Thursday/Friday. The world doesn't revolve around you either. Other people deserve a chance too.
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    No point saving your units for og vision binkie, he's always been a cash only deal so far, this offer was tempting as I have units saved but they are for a lol run so I will hold out
  • Options
    It still doesn't mean they should change the offers time or day because of you tho......and I can see you're triggered by what I said. I apologize for that.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Speeds80 wrote: »
    No point saving your units for og vision binkie, he's always been a cash only deal so far, this offer was tempting as I have units saved but they are for a lol run so I will hold out

False, he was offered as units offer twice i think, only deadpool is the only one who never was in units deal
  • Options
    @Speeds80 he was a unit offer the last time bud, wouldn't waste my time saving for nothing lol. Can't be asked to buy a 4* for 100$ lol.
  • Options
    I will buy this AND the Vision offer if it comes back. Im just complaining on behalf of those who aren't wealthy and have to go crazy and move things around to not miss out on the best offers. I sometimes have issues like this, not always. How can someone complain about my complaints and not either just hate the less wealthy or just be a blatant TROLL.
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Oh, good to know, my bad
  • Options
    I'm not rich lol, if I was I wouldn't be wasting my time on this thread right now. Games boring af right now, always fun to troll.
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    Then get the money you would have spent on the game on thursday or friday and put it aside till offers come up or buy itunes cards and put it into your phone so you'll always be ready for good offers
  • Options
    What @Sungj said ;).
  • Options

Not to be rude, but if putting money in a free game revolves around ur pay day, u might want to think of putting that money into something with a brighter future, such as a savings account.
This discussion has been closed.