**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

All my two stars maxed acorn issue.

Midias12Midias12 Posts: 71
edited January 2020 in General Discussion
Any suggestions how to complete this if all my 2* are maxed, I already have 2* punisher and other rare 2*?

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Do you have the 2-star sabretooth that is given to you in the beginner difficulty?
  • Options
    Yes I do :(

• Options

• Options
    Roman4544Roman4544 Posts: 85
    Sell a couple, get in the phc and upgrade it
  • Options
    Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    Just sell 5 or so common ones like Ironman, Rocket Racoon, Magneto and Storm and keep opening up PHCs. Worst case you'll only get one of those and you'll just be down a few 2*s for a while
  • Options
    _I__I_ Posts: 306
    that is why I say do not always max up every champ u get ur hands on! last yr too something like this happened. I only rank up those which are fun to play with either due to their animation or effectiveness. now I will be ranking up the 2* like slow but steady wins the race tortoise! 🤣
  • Options
    I might have to sell sabertooth then do basic to get him again then dump a gem in him.
  • Options
    VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Midias12 said:

Yes I do :(

Sell him, then get him from the eq and upgrade him again
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Ignore the objective, 5000 acorns isn’t likely to make or break the event.
  • Options
    gohard123gohard123 Posts: 999 ★★★

Ignore the objective, 5000 acorns isn’t likely to make or break the event.

You don’t know that. It might make or break it for me.
  • Options
    Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 819 ★★★★
    Midias12 said:

I might have to sell sabertooth then do basic to get him again then dump a gem in him.

That's honestly my thought exactly. But it would be so much nicer if Kabam also gave away a 2* Squirrel Girl or Nova, like they did with Captain Marvel. It would be an amazing gesture towards completion of this event, instead of forcing many people to sell their champions.
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    I sold my 2 and 3* unstoppable colossus, and getting loyalty daily crystal again, pulled the 2* on first attempt
  • Options
    MINIWARLORDMINIWARLORD Posts: 62
    Speeds80 said:

I sold my 2 and 3* unstoppable colossus, and getting loyalty daily crystal again, pulled the 2* on first attempt

That seems to be the best option, since having UC at max sig doesn’t change what you get when duping him
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,690 Guardian
    gohard123 said:

Doesn’t make sense that we have to sell a champion for that requirement. They should give us a 2* squirrel girl or nova.

There's a reward with a trivial requirement that the game gives everyone guaranteed opportunities to achieve, but because it involves an activity some people just don't want to do the requirement doesn't make sense. I guess requirements only make sense if everyone can ignore it and it just automatically happens without them having to do anything they wouldn't do anyway.
  • Options
    bobozaur2bobozaur2 Posts: 2
    edited January 2020
    I am glad that newcomers have a chance to get rewards but developers should also think about collector players. I have all 2* and 3* champions maxed out. Would it be ridiculous for you to see a target like raise one 3* champion 10 levels or have over 150 maxed? (same for 2* but different numbers). It would be, but at least I could also be able to to nail all achievements. If this is too ridiculous, sell some low * rank down cristals...
    Thank you!

I hope that someone from Kabam spend some time in reading all our messages
  • Options
    _Tumi13__Tumi13_ Posts: 2
    I can't sell mine at all😭😭😭
  • Options
    _Tumi13__Tumi13_ Posts: 2
    What do I do
  • Options
    ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    you can sell dude
  • Options
    SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    this post did not need to be revived......
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I was confused about the topic when seeing the post, and then knowing the date was Jan 9.......ai...