**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why not famous?? (feel free to comment)

john_dixon26john_dixon26 Posts: 28
edited January 2020 in General Discussion
I have 5* Darkhawk and he is great but I didn't see famous about him (so far). His sp3 is really good.
E.g : I lost 5% (so 95%)in a heavy attack in the start and I used sp2 so I can get into Stealth mode. After, I lost 5% in a heavy attack again an d then he turn in to shield mode then he regenerate 10% (SO 100% again ). Don't get it, get some extra lessons with your maths skill......... whats your opinion??? :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Edy-qSS5u7Y

Comments

• AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Hes def a really good champ. I think the tech class is all ghost and warlock talk most of the time but DH can def put in some work.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★

I have 5* Darkhawk and he is great but I didn't see famous about him (so far). His sp3 is really good.
    E.g : I lost 5% (so 95%)in a heavy attack in the start and I used sp2 so I can get into Stealth mode. After, I lost 5% in a heavy attack again an d then he turn in to shield mode then he regenerate 10% (SO 100% again ). Don't get it, get some extra lessons with your maths skill......... whats your opinion??? :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Edy-qSS5u7Y

28045 hp minus 5% is about 1402. If you were able to pull off his regen, which is 2804.5. That's why he went back to 100%. Basically DH can regenerate about 10% of his max health back in this case 2804.5. If he doesn't lose more than that, he'll be back at 100%. Pretty simple.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Sig 200 rank 5 5* at rank 1. How can you even rank him like that when your inventory limit isn't high enough to hold the resources. You can't rank with cats in your stash
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    Dshu said:

Sig 200 rank 5 5* at rank 1. How can you even rank him like that when your inventory limit isn't high enough to hold the resources. You can't rank with cats in your stash

My guess is this is some datamined type stuff given the opponents.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Dshu said:

My guess is this is some datamined type stuff given the opponents.
    Yeah that's what I thought cause the pi is lower without masteries im guessing
  • I don’t think that people think he’s bad. I think it’s well known that he’s a very good champion. The problem is that in order to be very good, or ‘god tier’ he needs to be max sig, or at least highly sigged and ideally have the Night Thrasher synergy.

There are better options for your tech sig stones than Darkhawk - Ghost, SL, Sparky for example, and I would say that outside of people who buy up a lot of cavs/sig stone bundles probably don’t have 200 sig stones floating about for him. Those that do have the stones for him will most likely have the best options in the class and prioritise Ghost etc. Over him.

For me he’s been one of those champs that I really want to have at max sig but don’t and won’t have the sigs to max him and therefore can’t justify taking him to R5 at 50% of his potential.
  • john_dixon26john_dixon26 Posts: 28

I‘m more confused about how he has a r5 5* at lvl 1.

Its not mine
    I just get from youtube
    But I got a 5* DH too
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

I‘m more confused about how he has a r5 5* at lvl 1.

That account is one of the datamine accounts
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020
    He's a very solid champ; it's just that the Tech class has several offensive gods like Ghost/Sparky/Star Lord, and utility/defense with Warlock/IMIW. Darkhawk is recognised as being really good; he's just not at the peak of the pile, and isn't the best way any one thing.

His regeneration is underrated, as is the small-print ability to ignore armour with Wing Attacks. If I'm low on health with DH and fighting an opponent with a multi-hit SP1 like War Machine, I'll sometime's drop block to take the last hit, so I can regenerate more back.

He really does benefit from the synergy with Night Thrasher/Moon Knight though. Starting the fight in Null mode is just so much fun! Alternatively, the Power Control in Stealth mode means I can often get to SP3 (and a bit of regen) before the opponent hits an SP1.
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    I recently pulled a 5* Darkhawk, and I’ve thoroughly enjoyed playing him. I decided to use a tech gem and sig stones on him and I definitely haven’t regretted it. He gets lots of kills on defense, and he’s highly effective offensively as well. He’s a good counter to nodes like caltrops, and he’s got really good burst damage and regen.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Sentinel gang atw
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    only reason he isnt that famous is because to get that regen either you have to get knockdown or have him at very high sig and then you have reach sp2 then sp3 and play agressively!! or have synergy partners like moonknight if u dnt have night thrasher at high sig and high rank , venom , Gr ,& hawkye are good synergy partners but kost dont want hawkeye in their AQ team where darkhawk shines ,Gr is perfect but again no one wants moonknight to start in RNG phase!!
    so all in all no reliability and bad symergy dependancy which hurts for endgame content and is the reason why Darkhak is not so popullar for rankup ! i pulled him from featured grandmaster crystal last year ,he was my 1st and last featured champ i ever pulled , 6 months later i got night thrasher from basics as well and awakened and i liked him so much i took him to R5 and about sig 161 but darkhawk stayed at rank 4 even though i had tried to put in about 95 sigs on him which i feel is wasted now!! i got ghost and for double
    immunity champs now G2099 & Warlock are immensely better right off the bat and you dont have to invest so much in those
  • john_dixon26john_dixon26 Posts: 28

I recently pulled a 5* Darkhawk, and I’ve thoroughly enjoyed playing him. I decided to use a tech gem and sig stones on him and I definitely haven’t regretted it. He gets lots of kills on defense, and he’s highly effective offensively as well. He’s a good counter to nodes like caltrops, and he’s got really good burst damage and regen.

Thanks for that, I feel lucky
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    I have him as a 5* but will never get to use him cause he lags my game badly
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    The only reason I don't like him is that he reduces FPS on my phone.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    hes Really good, just hard to shine bright in the tech class when you’ve got ghost, spark, warlock etc.
    I have mine at 5/65 and used him for bits here and there (helped with 6.2 mr sinister boss) and now just gets me through AQ fairly easily