**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Are you pleased with the Squirrel Store?

Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
Personally I am what do you guys think?

Are you pleased with the Squirrel Store? 153 votes

Yes
86%
GamerNMEONESVdh2008TheTAbyssRagamugginGunnerMcord11758danielmathSnizzbarLeNoirFaineantAnimejay70RaganatorSeatinCrkwestSpity68ThanattorRazorDevilmmmbanyasbuffajrzuffyallinashes 132 votes
No
9%
OzzieontStefanjonesFallencircusMonk1Master3418AknylmzDooberman420Colonaut123AleorDes99StronstVngrAlexBossuApollo107RawrasurusMaesterAegon 15 votes
Hard To Say (Explain why)
3%
ZENRicardo60289X_Factor_AgentddomJtheGoatluanamender 6 votes

Comments

• Options
    Owl_0wlOwl_0wl Posts: 210
    Yes
    Rewards arent as good as the doom/fantastic invasions but sooooooo much less stress to attain
  • Options
    Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
    edited January 2020
    Yes
    It's great. If you complain then well nothing in this life can make you satisfied.
  • Options
    Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    Yes
    not a bad event. easy to get the 1m acorns and get all the stuff in the store and the 5* AG crystal
  • Options
    JonnySnowJonnySnow Posts: 117
    I like how many resources are available and not just shards for crystals. Big thumbs up
  • Options
    awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    Yes
    overall i think it was a little confusing at first on what/how we would obtain acorns, but once we got to actually see what it was about its fantastic.
    i also love the fact that we have to buy up everything from the store to get the "1 million milestone" so I dont have to worry or stress about cherry picking what I want. Instead, I know i'll get it all and someone with OCD completion of everything, it puts me at ease!
  • Options
    Yes
    It's free. With any gift that costs no real currency I am grateful.
  • Options
    kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    Yes
    Especially given the ease you can get acorns and the fact you can buy up the whole store without going on some massive grind, I'm very pleased with it (and with this months event as a whole).
  • Options
    MINIWARLORDMINIWARLORD Posts: 62
    Yes
    Yeah I think it’s great. Not a super tough grind, and you get some decent stuff. It’s gonna help my alt quite a bit
  • Options
    allinashesallinashes Posts: 791 ★★★
    Yes
    Reasonable amount of activity. Side quest nice and hard on epic, but you don't miss out if you can't complete. Nice mix of rewards between the store and solo objectives. Good job Kabam.
  • Options
    Apollo107Apollo107 Posts: 104
    No
    Not so happy about the progression wall
  • Options
    RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Yes
    Apollo107 said:

What does the progression wall has to do with the Squirrel store?
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    Apollo107 said:

I'll admit I wasn't initially thrilled either but really that's on me for not trying to go UC after 4 years
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Yes
    Love it but it is going to be tight for people who can't do 100% UC and Epic everyday
  • Options
    StronstVngrStronstVngr Posts: 188
    No
    The squirrel "store" is basically the black iso store rebranded. So, your basically getting all the same stuff without needing to pay for the sigil. Not bad, but could be a LOT better IMHO.
  • Options
    RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    Yes
    This is a homerun event, especially compared to the side events of the last few months. Hopefully a sign of what's to come in 2020
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,507 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Easy to collect acorns. Don't need to grind out side event every single day. Free stuff in return. I'll take it.