**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The "new" squirrel event..

So far, I'm not seeing to much "new" content at all in the new event. Yea, Kabam have elected to bring in a new character in Squirrel Girl, but most, if not all, of the event quests are basically the same as any of the past new ones that we have seen already.

As a lvl 60 summoner, I still have some fun playing the game, but there's not to much content that gets me excited any more.

If I may, would it be to much to ask for actual new and different content? I'm not sure what that would even look like, but somethingother then start event, beat boss, explore to 100% for full rewards. Repeat, Repeat, Repeat, it gets old after awhile. Also, the rewards could use a revamp. If as summoners we elect to participate in one of these events, which entails hours, if not days, better rewards would be great.

If anyone else would like to comment on your experience, and what changes that you would like to see, feel free.

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020
    I see why you are saying. I would rather have ordinarily hard fights that a certain breed of champions can get through easier, like V2 and Venom/VtD. Make hard fights but give champions interesting buffs or something to let summoners be creative. Now that I’m thinking of it, similar to Symbiote difficulty, where you could give your guy boosts to work around different bosses and stuff.

Edit: I will also be a forever advocate of the April Pools nodes as well
  • StronstVngrStronstVngr Posts: 188
    edited January 2020

I see why you are saying. I would rather have ordinarily hard fights that a certain breed of champions can get through easier, like V2 and Venom/VtD. Make hard fights but give champions interesting buffs or something to let summoners be creative. Now that I’m thinking of it, similar to Symbiote difficulty, where you could give your guy boosts to work around different bosses and stuff.

Edit: I will also be a forever advocate of the April Pools nodes as well

Thanks for the comment Hammerbro. The Symbiote event was actually one of my favs as it had a lot of different variables. So, I agree with your observation.