**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is the best for caltrops node

Who is the best for caltrops node 58 votes

Dormammu
94%
Mcord11758buffajrR41nb0wm4g1cTerraAlex13369kfd2010NojokejaymsolopoloOnmixOrdalcaDuke_SilverBrokenRasiloverCupidTaZ_4178MoosetiptronicPrimetime_769Grootman1294shadow_lurker22zeezee57 55 votes
Agent Venom
5%
Spity68Nightbat216BiscuitKhan 3 votes

Comments

• Dormammu
    He is bleed immune
  • Fraspy2_1Fraspy2_1 Posts: 22
    Dormammu
    Yeah agent venom has tenacity too
    Dormammu
    Dormammu is really good also
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Dormammu
    It will be long fights but in theory you can prevent them from ever throwing a special and can ignore the caltrops
  • TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    Dormammu
    Agent venom? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
  • MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260
    Dormammu
    Better of these 2 definitely.
    Best? Ghost,Omega, Corvus come to mind first
    Any bleed immune will do fine
  • MultiManagerMultiManager Posts: 30
    Collosus
    Dormammu
    Guys is aegon good for his tenacity at least?
    Dormammu
    People put a lot of lol 😂 in my poll. I know that I have some really bad champs in the poll but I'm not that lucky
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Fraspy2_1 said:

People put a lot of lol 😂 in my poll. I know that I have some really bad champs in the poll but I'm not that lucky

I think it's just because the choice is obvious
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    Dormammu
    Agent venom only has a 70% chance to shrug the bleed from the caltrops. While you might get lucky, it's much safer with Dormammu.

On the other hand, like many of the previous posters, there are much better options than either of them. Ghost, Omega Red, Corvus, and Warlock, for example.

Blade can also work, though you want to get to high power before starting to dash back.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Definitely Dorm
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 407 ★★★
    Fraspy2_1 said:

Guys is aegon good for his tenacity at least?

Yeah after 100 hits

• Caino1023Caino1023 Posts: 309 ★★
    Fraspy2_1 said:

why are those the two options?
    Warlock? Ghost? Omega Red?
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,688 ★★★★★
    Iceman for days