**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

4* featured arena infinite streak help

I've been trying to grind the 4* featured arena forever (been playing for 2 years) I know i have the required roster, but i can't quite seem to get the algorithm right.

I've tried this guide many times but keep getting deathmatches. Can you guys share your infinite streak steps? (similar to the picture) Would really appreciate it!

Comments

• Options
    GrueneMicGrueneMic Posts: 40
    That looks about right. When are you getting killed?
    Match 13? Match 18?
    I typically use
    3 4*R3s at 1-8
    2 4*R4s and a 4*R1 at 9-11 or just 3 4*R4s
    3 4*R5s at 12-16
    3 4*Rs 17 and above
  • Options
    I hate the guides that suggest using “even strength” teams for matches up to and including 15 (if you’re looking at a 1-based Match # Guide, otherwise if you’re looking at the pre-match Win Streak it is 0-based so thru match at Streak=14).

In 4* Basic or 3* Feature you can definitely just use anything from highest rank or 1 Rank below. But trying 4* 4/40 Teams during matches up thru Streak=14 in 4* Feature or higher arena is making things much harder on oneself than it needs to be (don’t want to fight 3 fights where opponents are all at least 3 ranks higher than yourself).

At anywhere when it starts to get hard (maybe around Streak=9 ??), switch to bringing 2 semi-high champs with 1 absolutely lowest champ allowed in that arena. Will be reasonably easy to win just the 2 out of 3 fights and keep the streak going.

Once at Streak=15, go back to evenly strength highest teams, and work your way down from there to whatever you still need to maintain as far as total team strength for infinite Streak.
  • Options
    GrueneMicGrueneMic Posts: 40
    I think that most everyone understands that you can use pretty much anything at 1-8.

Typically, I use trash at 1-4. Not my worst 4*R3s, but near the bottom.

Sometimes in 4* Featured, I will use my lowest 5* R3s at 5, just for some good points.

And I often use my highest 5* champs at 6-8 just to get the easy points.

9-15 is where it can get hairy in 4* Featured.

It depends on the arena, but in the 4* Featured, I will sandbag 9-11 with 4*s, and then use my 4* R5s to finish up 12-16. Then I will bring back my 5* R3s and whatever top 4*s I have left.

I also play with high synergy teams as much as possible after 8.

If I am in 4* Basic, I don't ever sandbag at 9-11, I just go right on through with R4s.
  • Options
    Suman_sahASuman_sahA Posts: 417

I've been trying to grind the 4* featured arena forever (been playing for 2 years) I know i have the required roster, but i can't quite seem to get the algorithm right.

I've tried this guide many times but keep getting deathmatches. Can you guys share your infinite streak steps? (similar to the picture) Would really appreciate it!

just use the 4* basic guide & add a star (*) to there... like, if there shows a fight should be done with 4*r3, u use 5* r3...