**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why does Acornicopia refresh daily?

I think Kabam put the wrong timer for the quests (the availability time, not the in quest timer). Shouldn't it be the same as the monthly EQ (somewhere around 28 days)?

The fact it refreshed daily has actually led to a ton of confusion in discussions in my alliance as to which quest they should do because they were all afraid to waste baskets on a quest, or they went into a quest they could not do because they thought they would not be able to get those acorns because the quest was only good for one day, etc.

Any way Kabam could do a quick update on that timer to end all the discussions?

Comments

• OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    From what I've heard, I believe the daily refresh changes which champs are in there. I've not been able to confirm that yet, though.
  • Tyger87Tyger87 Posts: 93
    The champs change each time you enter. Can confirm. I did the 2 basket quest twice on the same day to test it.

That's why I created the post. It's a shame i had to waste baskets to test a theory. Some people have complained that Kabam did not explain everything this month, and the response was that they wanted to allow people to explore and discover what was available. This is one they should have explained.