**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My tier list

2»

Comments

• Options
    Rerun_9Rerun_9 Posts: 109
    In my opinion I think Ronin should have “high skill required” and “synergy”. Also I think he should be just one their up. I know he’s not the best but when played right he has really solid damage. Would love to know what you think.
  • Options
    TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Pretty solid list imo, def better than most. I would decrease mephisto tho. I ran him with suicides and at 6 star and he was still underwhelming. Good but just not god tier level
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Agentk said:

Agentk said:

Agentk said:

Well, a lot of tier lists come to the same conclusions. The deviations interest me. Like: how in earth is Kamala Khan better than Angela and on par with Hela and Proxima?

With her CMM synergy she hits harder then Angela and has poison immunity and buff removal I’d suggest watching swedeah speed kill of rol cap marvel she’s overlooked as she needs high sig which not many people will get her there
    She certainly does not hit harder than angela
    She certainly does with the cap marvel synergy 5:65 Angela has 7.5k mediums and I’ve seen kamal khan hit 16k mediums plus her special attacks actually do damage
    Well any case Angela hits hard without sig or synergies so in that right she still ranks ahead
    While I see where your coming from I wouldn’t put Angela high demi god tier and I’m only putting kamala there when she’s high sigs and with cap marvel movie synergy while if she was unduped and without it I’d put her in pretty useful
    Well it is your list and for the most part I agree with it just some different opinions in a few areas
  • Options
    TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    Poor groot 😂😂😂😭😭😭😭
  • Options
    Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    Spider-Gwen
    One tier up
    Please
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Gwenpool is god tier and that’s fax
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    It’s your opinion there is no wrong
  • Options
    DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    I would say make cosmic and science different colors. Also, ik its all opinions but there is one one definitive mistake: DPXF was not in beyond God Tier
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Agentk said:

I can read this thanks
    Ever heard of zooming in?
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Agentk said:

I can read this thanks
    Ever heard of zooming in?
    My phone can't zoom in on the forums for some reason
  • Options
    SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    Too many god tier
  • Options
    ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 840 ★★★★
    Stark Spidey should be top tier imo.
  • Options
    TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    I would swap void and thing around
  • Options
    CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    Agentk said:

Decided to create a tier list tell me what you think about it

why is it required?
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Agentk said:

Decided to create a tier list tell me what you think about it

Ghost needs awakening and suicides to be beyond god tier? I mean her damage is already great and all her awakening does is give her extra power, she’s beyond god without those anyway lol
  • Options
    FelganosFelganos Posts: 259 ★★
    Agentk said:

I think Mysterio deserves god tier. Mega poison damage on the special 3 and even unawakened you can get 2 mega poisons on them if you're aggressive enough. sp2 acts as an emergency power drain and has a quirky mechanic where if you really suck at dexing certain specials but you 100% need to, use sp2 and charge your heavy and opponent will have guaranteed 100% chance to miss all attacks including specials while you are charging your heavy. Sp1 if you know you can survive a special, use it, tank the special, heal off of a debuff through willpower then get all health taken restored and inflicted onto opponent, you'll end up having more health than before. Even if opponent is poison immune, special 3 gives a massive damage bonus where you can crit for like 7-10k on mediums.