**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

WHY SUCH A WASTE OF ENERGY ?

THESE 4/6 PATHS (3 ENERGY EACH) TO REACH SQUIRREL GIRL,WHY,JUST WHY ?
SHE COULD HAVE BEEN PLACED RIGHT AT THE TOP BETWEEN GUILLOTINE & EMMA !

Comments

• FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    I get why you're annoyed. But considering that the side event requires absolutely no energy, I think we deserve this one.
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    The energy costs have not been increased.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    Would you prefer to have to fight someone there?
  • Thebgj01Thebgj01 Posts: 269
    Does anyone else prefer a simple straight line of champs for each quest? Make it 5-8 energy whatever the equivalent is to these current maps. Enough with the portals and empty nodes like stated above
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    You want more fights there to lose HP/die on? Maybe give it a thought
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Has anyone made an info graph on total energy for this quest? I know they typically all fall around the same but it does feel on the high side to me, which is fine, the side quest cost nothing
  • KINGLEOKINGLEO Posts: 85
    ACCOUNTING FOR THE "SPACING OUT" WE ARE ROUGHLY SPENDING 6 FULL ENERGY REFILLS BASED ON THE ENTIRETY OF ALL THE DIFFICULTIES AVAILABLE,I'M JUST ADVOCATING IN REGARDS TO MINIMIZING SPEND, NOTHING ELSE !
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    KINGLEO said:

ACCOUNTING FOR THE "SPACING OUT" WE ARE ROUGHLY SPENDING 6 FULL ENERGY REFILLS BASED ON THE ENTIRETY OF ALL THE DIFFICULTIES AVAILABLE,I'M JUST ADVOCATING IN REGARDS TO MINIMIZING SPEND, NOTHING ELSE !

Your still on this topic?
  • KINGLEOKINGLEO Posts: 85
    IT IS A REOCCURRING TOPIC EVERY MONTH AND WON'T REALLY GO STALE ! @lowlevelplayer
  • JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 531 ★★★
    Nah, I'm pretty sure it's stale.
  • YcatsYcats Posts: 146 ★★
    KINGLEO said:

IT IS A REOCCURRING TOPIC EVERY MONTH AND WON'T REALLY GO STALE ! @lowlevelplayer

Talking in all caps makes less people take you seriously.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    KINGLEO said:

Chill dawg
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    It's supposed to cost Energy. There are a number of sources for Refills. Also, Caps.
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    Its already been stated multiple times that ALL quests are meant to cost around the same energy. It is done this way by design. So unless you WANT them to make it harder by placing more champs, I suggest you shut the front door.