**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Make an offer where a portion/all of the earnings are donated to help stop Australian fires

You guys do womens day offers and stuff revolving around that and not to offend anyone but I think making an offer to help stop a country on fire is more important. You could offer something that you know players would buy, so as to raise money. You could call it the Australian fire help bundles. You could even tier it if you want
Under Uncollected - 4 star shards with some 5 star shards
Uncollected - 5 star shards with some 6 star shards
Cavalier - 6 star shards with some 5 star shards

If you want to do a crystal based offer, you could do crystals that contain fire/firefighting/water related champions such as Namor, The Human torch, Sunspot, Ghost rider, Dormamu, Iceman, etc. I know you guys wouldnt put that because they're all pretty good pulls but I'm just trying to name anyone I can that is related. If you wanna add some bad pulls to the crystal you can put in Groot, King Groot, and Man thing to represent the nature being burned down. Please, Please just do something because it would show you guys are trying to help the situation, even in your own way.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.