**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

1 million Acorns Without Doing Epic Acornucopia

If you have tried the epic acornucopia difficulty level and you are finding it difficult to get through it or feel that you are using too many potions and revives then you can still get a million acorns without doing this difficulty.

The first scenario shows an attempt at the epic difficult (considering you got past the first 6 fights) with the total being 1,009,225 acorns and considering you login everyday for nutty calendar rewards:

All Objectives - 200,000
Calendar (Acorns) - 50,000
Calendar (Baskets) - 112
Normal (100% explore) - 50,000
Heroic (100% explore) - 50,000
Master (100% explore) - 100,000
Uncollected (Chapter 1) - 40,000
3* Arena (4 Arena Runs getting all milestones) - 25,000
Acornucopia (Epic first 3 fights) - 6,429
Acornucopia (Master complete) - 437,796
4* Arena (4 Arena Runs getting all milestones) - 50,000

The second scenario shows not doing the epic acornucopia difficulty with the total being 1,015,069 acorns and considering you login everyday for nutty calendar rewards:

All Objectives - 200,000
Calendar (Acorns) - 50,000
Calendar (Baskets) - 112
Normal (100% explore) - 50,000
Heroic (100% explore) - 50,000
Master (100% explore) - 100,000
Uncollected (Chapter 1) - 40,000
3* Arena (4 Arena Runs getting all milestones) - 25,000
Acornucopia (Master complete) - 449,957
Acornucopia (Normal complete 1 run) - 112
4* Arena (4 Arena Runs getting all milestones) - 50,000

The final 50,000 acorns (i.e the 4* arena run) can easily be switched out for 60,000 acorns (Uncollected chapter 2, 100% explore) if you are not the type to want to grind arena but feel that you can handle fully exploring chapter 2 of uncollected difficulty which would increase the total number of acorns you can earn in each scenario by 10,000 i.e. scenario 1 would be a total of 1,019,225 and scenario 2 would be a total of 1,025,069. These totals also leave some room to skip certain objectives such as the rank up a 2* 20 times

I hope that this will help people who want to reach a million acorns and are struggling to do the epic acornucopia by providing a different solution where most of the content can be handled by anyone (even people who recently became Uncollected) :)

Comments

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,903 ★★★★★
    Why not uncollected 100% and epic 5+ fights. I’ve done uncollected 100% and did epic 100% twice but the third time got to the boss
  • TendersquadTendersquad Posts: 192
    Do you get to keep acorns earned in Epic if you don't beat boss and have to exit?
  • JohnPaulBusuJohnPaulBusu Posts: 85
    @Nojokejaym if you are capable to 100% uncollected then you can do that but for the epic fights if you only do 5 fights and back out you would be better off doing master because in the long run you get more acorns then if you only do 5 fights each time (to be better you would need to complete fight 6 or 7 each time)

@Tendersquad yes you keep any acorns earned (tried and tested) i.e if your squad is dead and you don't want to revive or use potions and exit the quest you keep all acorns earned from all completed previous fights
    @Johnny Psycho i guess I might as well keep doing epic since I can easily do all fights
    @Nojokejaym yeah if you can do all fights in epic then you should do epic as it gives out around 1.2mill acorns in total
    edited January 2020
    @Johnny Psycho perfect then even though i only need 500k more acorns then im done
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I've noticed at my current story progression, even if I bought all that I hadn't I would still be shy 15,300 for the milestone at 350,000. So I know where I can currently go, but working to change that if possible. I'm glad to have had time to calculate this so as to have a reasonable expectation of where I currently can top out at. If I end doing better and actually become uncollected and hit more milestones then cool, but if not more motivation to become uncollected for future events.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    You can reach 1 million acorns without doing uncollected. Here's the maths:
    You can do Master 37 times during the whole event. that's 12200 x 37 which is 451400 + 100k for 100% Master, 100k for 100% Heroic and Normal and then you'd need to also do the first 2 chapters of UC 100% to get another 100k which puts you at 751400. Do all the missions and you get another 200k putting you at 951400, and you get 50k free throughout the month just for logging in putting you at over 1 million. Hope my math is correct.
    @BowTieJohn I haven't been uncollected that long (since about late November) but if you are just calculating the acorns you get from acornucopia, event quest completion and objectives then you can do some arena as the second milestone in each arena for Squirrel Girl and Nova has some acorns in it (plus in other milestones as well) which can get you that 15,300 extra you might need (it shouldn't take long to hit second milestone as score is reletavly low)

@Tiger360 you would just be shy 43 acorns as master actually pays out 12161 each round not 12200 which would give you a total of 999,957 which you can easily bum up to 1 million by hitting the second milestone in one of the featured arenas
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    @Johnny Psycho Thanks for sharing the info!
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★

@BowTieJohn I haven't been uncollected that long (since about late November) but if you are just calculating the acorns you get from acornucopia, event quest completion and objectives then you can do some arena as the second milestone in each arena for Squirrel Girl and Nova has some acorns in it (plus in other milestones as well) which can get you that 15,300 extra you might need (it shouldn't take long to hit second milestone as score is reletavly low)

@Tiger360 you would just be shy 43 acorns as master actually pays out 12161 each round not 12200 which would give you a total of 999,957 which you can easily bum up to 1 million by hitting the second milestone in one of the featured arenas

Yeah but I assumed that everyone would be smart and see that all it takes is like 3 fights to get the first milestone for that
    @BowTieJohn No problem

@Tiger360 yeah but you never know who might take it literally