**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Summoner sigil reset timer only?

How is that the timer reset but not the ability to purchase? Watched the timer hit 0. It's now at 6d 21h 24m and all items are still red!

Seems screwed that there isn't any announcement about this. Are you hoping that all of us that are dumb enough to pay for it, will be to embarrassed to point out the fact that now we actually are paying for absolutely nothing?!

Comments

• CoMinowCoMinow Posts: 297
    Is asking for a refund going to make it so i can't buy anything also?

Because i know you have that new screw the customer rule in place that makes it so if you rip us off we have to spend double just to get even again!
  • As I recall several other people commenting on in other posts, the rate at which you can buy items in Sigil store is fixed, no matter the status of when you renew your subscription.

So just because your subscription renews, that doesn’t mean that any purchase limit refresh timeframe would just be wiped away and allow you to purchase again immediately.

Also, the “Refund” rule you mention does not result in you having to spend double. Because you would have already received a money refund from Google/Apple (but got to keep the actual in-game items). So what it is is just that they actually want you to pay for the game items that you got to keep (basically for “free” because you got your money back earlier) before being able to buy other stuff in future.
  • ...(just as an example, using made up situation)...

If Sigil allowed you to purchase a 5* Awakening only once every 3 month’s, but your Sigil subscription is on a monthly basis, you don’t get to say “well I just renewed my subscription so let me buy another 5* Awake Gem again even though I just bought one last month.

Or also shouldn’t allow you to cancel your plan for 2 months until the next time the 90 day limit would be coming up.

...(just as an example, using made up situation)...

If Sigil allowed you to purchase a 5* Awakening only once every 3 month’s, but your Sigil subscription is on a monthly basis, you don’t get to say “well I just renewed my subscription so let me buy another 5* Awake Gem again even though I just bought one last month.

Or also shouldn’t allow you to cancel your plan for 2 months until the next time the 90 day limit would be coming up.

Great example of said made up situation but that's not how the sigil works... you buy items and the clock counts down until it resets and then refreshes for you to purchase again! Just like loyalty and glory! Or anything else in the store with purchase limits.... there is no magic items with magic reset times

As I recall several other people commenting on in other posts, the rate at which you can buy items in Sigil store is fixed, no matter the status of when you renew your subscription.

So just because your subscription renews, that doesn’t mean that any purchase limit refresh timeframe would just be wiped away and allow you to purchase again immediately.

Also, the “Refund” rule you mention does not result in you having to spend double. Because you would have already received a money refund from Google/Apple (but got to keep the actual in-game items). So what it is is just that they actually want you to pay for the game items that you got to keep (basically for “free” because you got your money back earlier) before being able to buy other stuff in future.

What exactly does renewing a subscription have to do with refresh times? Did you read that i already had three subscription? Hence the waiting for the timer to reset...
    Why can't anyone who works for kabam answer this post @Kabam Miike instead of pro kabam players that don't know what they're talking about answer?... I'm not attacking kabam! So the apologists can calm down!

Fact sigil costs money
    Fact sigil claims to allow you to trade in items every time the timer resets
    Fact the timer reset and didn't refresh the items
    Fact if i was waiting for the timer to reset its because i already bought the items during the LAST CYCLE...
  • angelocrtzangelocrtz Posts: 100
    Guess someone does not know how the blackISO market works lmao
  • angelocrtzangelocrtz Posts: 100
    not all items reset weekly just an fyi some are bi-weekly for example the feature 5* crystal resets for everyone in 6day x amount of hours.

not all items reset weekly just an fyi some are bi-weekly for example the feature 5* crystal resets for everyone in 6day x amount of hours.

That's why i posted the exact time remaining... so that people "that know how the blackiso store worked" wouldn't comment about it

Because they should know that 6 days 21 hours and 24 minutes is after the reset...

I know this is "super complicated " for some of you kids... but I'm sure you wait for those aq pots to reset everyday after you die in aq, so try to think of it like that
    Whodis said:

Read the sigil genius
    Search the forums
    Stop being so butt hurt about it
    “Pro kabam “ players 😂😂😂 okay proff hoff jr.

Read what exactly? Since you want to be a little sarcastic smack talker?

Maybe you could actually say something specific instead of acting like a jerk, but why would you be a person when you could be a donkey for no reason
    @Whodis waiting for your "genius " response since you're so brilliant! Love to know what you think your little mind knows about such a "complex issue" since it's so hard to understand limits and times that only a superior intellect like yours could possibly grasp
  • Well, at least you apparently don’t dispute my analysis of their “Refund” rule 😀

And no, I don’t spend money on a video game subscription (so can’t see exactly the inner working of Sigil). Just trying to relay what I have read from others.

See how it clearly displays the time until the PURCHASE LIMIT RESETS

YOU GUESSED IT, SO YOU CAN PURCHASE THEM AGAIN!
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,137 ★★★★★
    @CoMinow to cletifry what going one is only the solos event is rest week and most of the stuff in store is one a 14 days rest
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    I dont know what to tell you, my timer was showing 8 days until reset last time i looked at it on saturday and now it shows 6 days...looks fine to me

Well, at least you apparently don’t dispute my analysis of their “Refund” rule 😀

And no, I don’t spend money on a video game subscription (so can’t see exactly the inner working of Sigil). Just trying to relay what I have read from others.

I didn't dispute the "refund" rule comment because it had ZERO bearing on the topic!!!

Your whole explanation is flawed and meaningless based on my issue!

I would have to spend double because i didn't get the "items already" the whole damn reason id want a refund is because i got nothing for my money! You can't be this slow, you must just be trolling
    Remeli said:

I dont know what to tell you, my timer was showing 8 days until reset last time i looked at it on saturday and now it shows 6 days...looks fine to me

Agreed.... but ive been waiting since the last reset for my items to appear
  • JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 534 ★★★
    Well, the items are on a two-week timer, and they reset at the same time for everyone. And, the next reset is a week from today.
    So, not sure what issue you are having. Not trying to be an a$$hat, I'm just not clear on what the problem is that you are trying to point out.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    If you have any questions about purchases on your account please reach out to support directly via the in-game link.
This discussion has been closed.