**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Ghost

13»

Comments

• GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    I have 12 r5 plus 2 6 stars R2 and ghodt is still my way to go.

I think that the only thing she can't handle is fighting electro or ebony maw, otherwise she is perfect.

Man even the Mr. Sinister from 6.2.2 is easy to one shot with her.
  • HyzerBombHyzerBomb Posts: 80
    @GagoH check your masteries. If you don't have the extended stun maxed out you probably can't pull it off
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    that's a joke right?
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    edited January 2020
    @GagoH

Do you have this mastery 3/3?

• PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,827 ★★★★★
    @Seraphion @HyzerBomb yes i have stupefy maxed.

After you parry, light attack, do you dex back with your right thumb to phase sp2? And the window of time allows you to have some delay? Or you do it right away
  • Not impressed... you have to be joking right??
    edited January 2020
    GagoH said:

After you parry, light attack, do you dex back with your right thumb to phase sp2? And the window of time allows you to have some delay? Or you do it right away

@GagoH Yeah I always use my right thumb when phasing into specials because you don't move very far if you time it right. Using wasp you can do MLLL combos into phase S2s and they'll still reach.

With stupefy maxed you should be able to do it, gotta be quick on your retaliation. I've been able to get mediums in and still land specials before they come out of it but the light attack is safer.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,827 ★★★★★
    HyzerBomb said:

GagoH said:

@GagoH Yeah I always use my right thumb when phasing into specials because you don't move very far if you time it right. Using wasp you can do MLLL combos into phase S2s and they'll still reach.

With stupefy maxed you should be able to do it, gotta be quick on your retaliation. I've been able to get mediums in and still land specials before they come out of it but the light attack is safer.

@HyzerBomb

Thanks for the response, so when you’re using her without wasp is the parry stun light attack phase sp2 your preferred method? Or you just wait for them to attack and let off the sp2

Another method i found was using a heavy first as it creates distance and its easier to intercept with a phase sp2 (alternatively can parry a second time), pretty cool cause you get to rack the furies up this way as well.
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    And if everything fails you just block and wait for a heavy :D
    GagoH said:

HyzerBomb said:

GagoH said:

@HyzerBomb

Thanks for the response, so when you’re using her without wasp is the parry stun light attack phase sp2 your preferred method? Or you just wait for them to attack and let off the sp2

Another method i found was using a heavy first as it creates distance and its easier to intercept with a phase sp2 (alternatively can parry a second time), pretty cool cause you get to rack the furies up this way as well.
    @GagoH I rarely use my ghost without wasp. I took wasp to R5 for that reason so honestly I don't really know. Personally I do prefer the parry, light, then phase S2 if I'm going without wasp. If you're good at intercepting though that's a great way to do it too by making space with a heavy. But every now and then I trip up like that and trigger my special when they aren't dashing. That's why I prefer the parry light method. It's all personal preference and playstyle at that point. Find what works for you.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,903 ★★★★★
    I took her to r4 and still don’t see it