**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Kabam I feel as if the time has come

We can sell 1*,2*,3* even 4* please kabam it’s time you let us sell our 5*! I’d happily get rid of a couple of trash unduped 5* to get me the shards needed for a 6* crystal. Please kabam the time is now

Comments

• Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    Because one day there will be a node that only one champ can counter and the only other way around it is visa and master ;)
  • LifeswickedLifeswicked Posts: 124
    Nah some champs are trash. I’d sell my r1 5* falcon an groot in a heartbeat
  • Seanl85Seanl85 Posts: 34

Nah some champs are trash. I’d sell my r1 5* falcon an groot in a heartbeat

Kabam will let you do it, then they will probably do a variant where falcon and groot are gods in 1 chapter and every one else sucks. Just to spite you
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020
    Why you sell trash 5*s just to get trash 6*s so keep them besides duping gives more shards anyway
  • MadcatMadcat Posts: 385 ★★★
    I'd be happy with being able to sell T4CCs... way overdue.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    Why though you legit have nothing to gain
    I need 6* shards
    And yeah give us the ability to sell t4c
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★

I need 6* shards

And you can get it from duping them
  • edited January 2020
    Hey guys, we already stated HERE that we don't have any plans to restore the ability to sell 5-Star Champions.

In future, please use the Forum Search function to check for other discussions about the same topic before creating a new one. The Search tool can be found at the right-hand-side of every Forum page.

To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this discussion.
This discussion has been closed.