**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rate my 6* list

How do you think I am in these first acquisitions? Well, meh or Kabamed?

Comments

• AndTavAndTav Posts: 261
    Carloni84 said:

I have electro and duped but not bad I'll give u c I have omega and others are ok nebula Ultron but I did pull guillotine

I like Electro, it is generally useful in shock knots, plus it synergizes with the stealth spiderman. It can still be boring in defense, I classified without regret.
  • Blackshadow0203Blackshadow0203 Posts: 170
    edited January 2020
    Let's see, based on personal opinion and tier lists on the internet, you have 1 beast of a champion, 1 that's pretty good, one that has a specific utility set, and my first maxed out 3* in superior Iron man. with that said, let's look at a grade scale
    Aegon = A+, Annihilus = C+, Electro = D, and SI= D- so.... your roster is a C which is better than some people can say...
  • Blackshadow0203Blackshadow0203 Posts: 170
    AndTav said:

Let's see, based on personal opinion and tier lists on the internet, you have 1 beast of a champion, 1 that's pretty good, one that has a specific utility set, and my first maxed out 3* in superior Iron man. with that said, let's look at a grade scale
    Aegon = A+, Annihilus = C+, Electro = D, and SI= D- so.... your roster is a C which is better than some people can say...

Good analysis, I agree with you. But, I find the Annihilus more useful than the unduped Aegon. Immune to ColdSnap and Incineration, Power Control ..... Aegon needs many hits to achieve decent utility in every fight.
    I agree with that actually, now that I think about it. Plus he’s supposedly getting the “rebalance” soon so he’ll be even better!
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    you have Aegon, so I find this is a brag post, his damage out put in longer fights is unrivaled
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    H_I_Z said:

you have Aegon, so I find this is a brag post, his damage out put in longer fights is unrivaled

Maybe, because a lot of people don't feel too strongly about an unduped 6* Aegon. Could be years to ever dupe him, and even then he'll be low sig.
    H_I_Z said:

None of that, I don't think Aegon is that efficient unduped. You can see I didn't put iso in it.
    ẞlооd said:

H_I_Z said:

Maybe, because a lot of people don't feel too strongly about an unduped 6* Aegon. Could be years to ever dupe him, and even then he'll be low sig.
    That's right friend, I already have a version of Aegon like 5 *, I have more hopes to duplicate this than version 6 *.

AndTav said:

Good analysis, I agree with you. But, I find the Annihilus more useful than the unduped Aegon. Immune to ColdSnap and Incineration, Power Control ..... Aegon needs many hits to achieve decent utility in every fight.
    I agree with that actually, now that I think about it. Plus he’s supposedly getting the “rebalance” soon so he’ll be even better!
    I am pinning all my hopes on that :D
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    AndTav said:

H_I_Z said:

None of that, I don't think Aegon is that efficient unduped. You can see I didn't put iso in it.
    You can't dupe him if you don't have him. I don't have one I want to R2 duped or not. You have nothing to complain about.
  • gadgetfanaticgadgetfanatic Posts: 326
    It's still meh for me until you dupe aegon.

I got no dupes also but i got some lucky pulls. Rocket, RHulk, DPX, IMIW, Gamora, Sentry, Sentinel, Pun2099, Spidey og, Ronin.
  • PerceptronPerceptron Posts: 169
    Once Aegon dupe, U dont need to worry for rest of your roaster
  • PerceptronPerceptron Posts: 169
    You have cheat code, its just lock right now

You have cheat code, its just lock right now

Or someone in kabam likes me :# . I don't think my list is that special. I've seen better with fewer attractions.
  • Phantom4Phantom4 Posts: 33
    Better than mine 😂 😂
    edited January 2020
    Phantom4 said:

Better than mine 😂 😂

I think your list is more Kabamed than mine. :D
    Although your Void makes me a little jealous.