**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

First rank 5 4*?

Who should I rank up first and if you can please comment your reason for who you choose

First rank 5 4*? 16 votes

Spiderman (stark enhanced) duped sig 20
81%
DeadmaddyKihlgastLvernon15Thi101Cx8Wozzy101EtjamaTotalMonster109CryptツDestroy4589IbbyNightbat216john_dixon26 13 votes
Blade unduped
18%
PantherusNZDRTOSheDroveMeHere 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    Cx8Cx8 Posts: 77
    He was my first r4 and absolutely no regrets, he got my through so much content it’s crazy. Auto evade specials can save you a ton, bookoo damage and especially on special 2 plus the shock is crazy at 10 charges. My only argument for blade over sparky is if he was awakened
  • Options
    SheDroveMeHereSheDroveMeHere Posts: 139 ★★
    Blade unduped
    I think Starky is overrated. To get the really great damage requires a lot of ramping up building poise charges, and he's basically made of glass. Blade on the other hand does some great damage right out of the gate, and has more survivability than Starky even without being duped .Once you awaken him he'll have even more sustainability, whereas Starky's awakened ability isn't a game changer.
  • Options
    Nightbat216Nightbat216 Posts: 195

I think Starky is overrated. To get the really great damage requires a lot of ramping up building poise charges, and he's basically made of glass. Blade on the other hand does some great damage right out of the gate, and has more survivability than Starky even without being duped .Once you awaken him he'll have even more sustainability, whereas Starky's awakened ability isn't a game changer.

I think I might go for stark Spidey because I haven't beaten maestro in act 4 yet and his auto evade special's might really help because blade might have more survivability but the degen you get from a blocked maestro sp1 burns you down quick
  • Options
    SheDroveMeHereSheDroveMeHere Posts: 139 ★★
    Blade unduped
    Or just...learn to dodge.